EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, New Iberia - 10/30/2015 to 11/1/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
See answers to your questions above, let me know if i can be of any assistance.

Thank you sir. I appreciate it. I will get with them and see if they can accommodate our group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VKTalley

In Lafayette we have:

Mel's Dinner (Lafayette and Broussard locations, Broussard location is divine)
Don's Seafood
Old Tyme Grocery
Chris's Poboys
Julien's
Cafe Lola (I would sell those people my soul some days)

Cafe Vermillion

Andy, here's a list of places from my friends in the Lafayette area. I asked them for non-national chain restaurants. :)

jassson007

In Lafayette we have:

Mel's Dinner (Lafayette and Broussard locations, Broussard location is divine)
Don's Seafood
Old Tyme Grocery
Chris's Poboys
Julien's
Cafe Lola (I would sell those people my soul some days)

Cafe Vermillion

Andy, here's a list of places from my friends in the Lafayette area. I asked them for non-national chain restaurants. :)

Yes ma'am. I was trying to keep everything down in the New Iberia area. These are some great places to eat though if anyone goes out on there own. Certainly try one or all of them if you get the chance too.

'Lil Guy'

Fried potatoes with biscuits and gravy? I may come in another day early just to work up an appetite.
BTW, Debbie said she will make the Turkey Chile because mine gets a little spicy.lol
Ready to take the 'LG' on the road for his 1st trip. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new members of the HOC.

jassson007

I have attached the agenda to the first post and to here. Also would there be any interest in a pumpkin carving/decorating contest? If so let me know and if we have 3 or 4 willing to show their skills we might have a prize for you...lol!!

Attachments

• New Iberia Rally agenda.docx
    14.2 KB · Views: 16

VKTalley

Andy,
Do we need to bring anything Friday other than drinks for ourselves?
Do you need me to bring Fritos and cheese, if so, how much?

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Andy - Marti just pointed out that I had not given you our dates, 10/29 - 11/1. Since it looks like there is plenty food on the Friday breakfast we'll brink a couple quarts of fresh squeezed HEB orange juice.

Andy - I noticed you did not have our Arrival/Departure. Here they are:cool::cool:

TomMar

See answers to your questions above, let me know if i can be of any assistance.

Hey Kenneths, I was loooking at your profile and your picture showed a LM 365 with the red stripe paint pulled by a red truck. Our LM365 has the same paint scheme and out TV is a BART. If yous is a Fors we are really going to create some confusion. LOL Travel safe, we'll see you there......;):rolleyes:

Kenneths

Hey Kenneths, I was loooking at your profile and your picture showed a LM 365 with the red stripe paint pulled by a red truck. Our LM365 has the same paint scheme and out TV is a BART. If yous is a Fors we are really going to create some confusion. LOL Travel safe, we'll see you there......;):rolleyes:

Actually I now have a white 2015 Chevy 2500HD, LTZ, the truck in the picture is the truck delivering It to the dealer but it is the same color as my last truck which was a 2008 Chevy 3500HD, LTZ.

TomMar

No worry I know you have your hands full.
PS - The truck came in and all trailer pulling components have now been installed. We are headed east Wednesday.

jassson007

No worry I know you have your hands full.
PS - The truck came in and all trailer pulling components have now been installed. We are headed east Wednesday.

Yes sir and today was especially busy. Just sat down been going since 5:30 am.

Can't wait to see new truck.

jassson007

Hey, Andy, do you need me to bring cheese and Fritos for Chili night?

Chapter will provide cheddar and Fritos. If you would like something other please feel free to bring with you.

'Lil Guy'

Who's bringing the chopped onions? That would completed your Frito Pie.
Andy, are you going to have the ground turkey for the turkey chili? Let me know so I can get it before we leave.
Hope we catch some good weather there. Really a mess here in Houston.

jassson007

Who's bringing the chopped onions? That would completed your Frito Pie.
Andy, are you going to have the ground turkey for the turkey chili? Let me know so I can get it before we leave.
Hope we catch some good weather there. Really a mess here in Houston.

I got onions as Jo eats them anyway. You buy the turkey and give me a receipt so I can get your money back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.