EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 8/24/2012 to 8/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hello to all! We are Newbies & this will be our first Rally. We are looking forward to meeting, learning & becoming part of the "family". Ann & Mike- Please put us down for Potato Salad. Cross fingers for good weather!
Connie & Craig Zinter, Cordova, MD 8/23-8/26/12.

Connie & Craig Not to worry you'll have a blast, meet a bunch of great people and be welcomed by all into the heartland family welcome and see you there

Last edited:

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Hello to all! We are Newbies & this will be our first Rally. We are looking forward to meeting, learning & becoming part of the "family". Ann & Mike- Please put us down for Potato Salad. Cross fingers for good weather!

Connie & Craig, We look forward to meeting you as well and believe me you are already a part of the family. See you soon.

cjhicks

Connie and Craig, Welcome to the Beach Party, looking forward to meeting you both and I am sure you will have a great time.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Well, we are back from our Alaskan cruise. Now to get ready for the rally. I'm going through camping withdraw. Can't wait to get to the campground. Looking forward to seeing those we have already met and meeting new friends.............See you soon.

andy

Hello Mike and Ann...Don and I are looking forward to the rally!! Please put us down for a Apple Desert. Thank you .

mjatwalker

I think we are good on desserts, also if your dishes contain shell fish or peanuts please label them as we have some people with allergies!! We are looking forward to seeing everyone "down the ocean"

hillsonwheels

Guess who? And, to clarify, I am not color blind!

Inquiring minds need to know...............can one down the beer? :confused: when down the ocean? :confused: Well, Pete and I needed to know anyway! :cool:

mjatwalker

Guess who? And, to clarify, I am not color blind!

Inquiring minds need to know...............can one down the beer? :confused: when down the ocean? :confused: Well, Pete and I needed to know anyway! :cool:

Yes the beer goes down better when "down the ocean" because you are at sea level.

PSF513

Thank Goodness. I was afraid Dick & I would have to sit on top of our campers to drink and I would be afraid to fall when I had to go to the restroom.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We're still planning on arriving Wed, but it'll be late in the evening, probably after 7:00. Someone leave the lights on in case it's even later. We'll be starting out in rush hour traffic.

Vtxkid

So Gus, you heard that we weren't coming into Castaways until around 8:00pm or so... so you decided to hold off coming in too! Awe!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

mjatwalker

The Heartland Gives Back Charity info is on the first page of this thread. Please help out if you can. Thanks:cool:

boatto5er

Woo-Hoo, negotiated an early departure from work tomorrow. Should be at the CG by 5 - 5:30 at the latest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We rode our bikes over to Castaways this morning. A few rally goers are already there. A few Bighorns and a Cyclone Ti.

boatto5er

Woo-Hoo, negotiated an early departure from work tomorrow. Should be at the CG by 5 - 5:30 at the latest.

dalspot

Castaways2012.jpg

boatto5er

Arrived Wed afternoon. Comfortably set up on site 184. Seems we have the only "pull thru" in the campground! Gorgeous weather so far today.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Scenes from continental breakfast this morning.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345814864030.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345814864030.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 36
  • uploadfromtaptalk1345814882474.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345814882474.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 39
  • uploadfromtaptalk1345814899526.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345814899526.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 43
  • uploadfromtaptalk1345814913913.jpg