EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 8/24/2012 to 8/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Deb and I will probably bring a bean crock-pot dish. By the way , is it too late to confirm a T-shirt (mens XXL and Ladies XL)?

boatto5er

Also, if the space is available, we may arrive on the 22d rather than the 23d. Since this may be our last rally for awhile, want to get maximum time in.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We have had to cancel this rally...my parents are not well. Both are not at home right now. I need to leave my w/e's free for trips back to Pgh as decisions are made. We will see you in DE in October...

Have a wonderful time y'all!

Sorry you had to cancel. We will keep you and your parents in our prayers.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Drive safe Jamie and we'll see ya soon. Can't wait to see Madison and Lexi! Oh yeah, you and Ginger too!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Can't wait to get on the road. Haven't been able to drive for 3 weeks. It will be nice to get out of the house. Going to spend 4 days at Frontier Town and head down the road to Castaways on Wednesday. Looks like nice cooler weather for the week.

hillsonwheels

Ann and Mike,

Please don't faint!! This is Reta....and I will bring banana pudding.... The "HillsonWheels" are looking forward to seeing everyone....

Vtxkid

After discussions with the DW this morning... we will be coming in Wednesday evening, the 22nd instead of the 23rd as originally planned!

boatto5er

After discussions with the DW this morning... we will be coming in Wednesday evening, the 22nd instead of the 23rd as originally planned!

Awwww, just because we're coming in early?😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

I've called twice and left messages and also sent an email to get our arrival date changed to the 22d. No reply yet. Will keep fingers crossed.

camperjohn08

Gus..
I here Pam's serving breakfast thursday at 0900 at site 154.. Us early comers are all invited..:p Don't forget to ring the door bell:angel:

Just Kidding Pam..... It will be nice though, for us close friends getting together before the main event starts. See you All there Wed..

boatto5er

Gus..
I here Pam's serving breakfast thursday at 0900 at site 154.. Us early comers are all invited..:p Don't forget to ring the door bell:angel:

Just Kidding Pam..... It will be nice though, for us close friends getting together before the main event starts. See you All there Wed..

I thought Pam always had breakfast ready by 7:00am!:rolleyes:

porthole

Retired
This is an "informational - not to worry" heads up.

Our one pup, Sir Regis, started having seizures shortly after Lake George.

He is currently on meds and we are working on getting his "loading level" set in his system.

So, the point is, at any time he may drop and start his dance. He will be OK after a minute or two and a be bit lethargic for awhile afterwords.

We will be able to handle these episodes OK (some of us better then the other) so, not to worry. It it best to not show emotion or try to jump in and help.

He doesn't "foam at the mouth" or have bladder bowel issues during these events.

If you have children coming you might want to educate them a bit so they are not unduly alarmed.

And when he is back on his feet he will accept all affection.

iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
And when he is back on his feet he will accept all affection.

iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear everything is under control and he will be ok. He is in good hands.

Lexi will be glad to see her bud.....

aayohd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.