EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 8/24/2012 to 8/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSF513

We can bring dessert or whatever you need. If we hear nothing, dessert it is (my favorite part of any camping trip)

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We can bring macaroni salad.

Hopefully we will not be delayed on our arrival to O.C. I had to move my surgery up a few months:(, so now I am sitting on the couch with a new metal disc in my neck, watching reruns of the Big Bang Theory. I should be released to drive on the day we are scheduled to leave for the rally.

Wish me luck
Jamie

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Good grief Jamie, did not know about your surgery. Our prayers and wishes for a full recovery. Hope you are "released" to drive to make the rally, but your complete recovery is much more important.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Jamie, we had no idea you had surgery. We will keep you in our prayers for a full and speedy recovery. Keep us posted on your progress and God bless.

jbeletti

...so now I am sitting on the couch with a new metal disc in my neck, watching reruns of the Big Bang Theory...

Hope that new disc can put up with the movement of a whole lot of laughter. BBT is funny!

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery :)

CampHOG

Put me down for baked beans...(got a new recipe, that I like). Unless you need something else, I am flexible. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Thanks Jean, Janet, Terry, Carol, Deb Fortin, Ginger, and Diane for your pot luck contributions.

Last edited:

fordtech 2008

ok our reservation is made we will be there on friday and leave on sunday, we will bring super bean pot for the pot luck.

dieselsweetheart

We have had to cancel this rally...my parents are not well. Both are not at home right now. I need to leave my w/e's free for trips back to Pgh as decisions are made. We will see you in DE in October...

Have a wonderful time y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.