EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Woodbine - 6/26/2015 to 6/28/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Just a reminder, held rally sites go back to campground on April 17th. if you haven't signed up please do so soon. Thanks

Bones

Any recommendations on a site for the beast or will they give me a site? I like to be near a bathroom for the kids

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Any recommendations on a site for the beast or will they give me a site? I like to be near a bathroom for the kids

Bones,
Click on campground map and review there sites and request one that suits you when you call. They should be able to accommodate you.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

I believe your rig is the same length as ours. Any of the FR sites should do. The campground office should be able to help also. Very nice campground.

Jamie

Bones

I believe your rig is the same length as ours. Any of the FR sites should do. The campground office should be able to help also. Very nice campground.

Jamie
Yup we are 41 feet. I just signed up for introductory membership and will call the campground in a few min.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Welcome aboard Bones. Bring your eatting and laughing supplies for there is plenty of this going around. If you go to first post of this thread you can see where you are on the campground link.

Murry135

mjatwalker

Dave and Krissy, Welcome to the Heartland Family and thanks for signing up for the rally we look forward to meeting you and your family.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
The Zinter's just registered (just under the deadline!). Since we will have just returned from the National Rally we will arrive (early evening?) Friday June 26 - 27, but at least we will attend our own MD Rally. We will be on site FR-5.

mjatwalker

Went to Leo's today and met with Greg once again he has helped us out with this years rally. Thank you Leo's Vacation Center.

gschaaf

Wow Mike it is great to have a great dealership that participates and believes in what they sell. Thanks Leo's Vacation Center!!!!

Bones

Went to Leo's today and met with Greg once again he has helped us out with this years rally. Thank you Leo's Vacation Center.

We tried to buy our camper through Leo's but they were not allowed. Did they donate to the event? We are looking forward to the rally.

Bones

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Ramblin' Pines Campground
  • 801 Hoods Mill Road
  • Woodbine, MD 21797
  • 1 800 550-8733 410 795-5161
  • ramblinpinescampground.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee:
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 30
  • Site fee: $51.75 per night
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 6/27/2015
  • Potluck time: 6:00 pm

• Event Leader: mjatwalker(click to contact)

Additional Info:

Attendees:
Ann & Mike Walker Site FR15 6/25 thru 28
Ginger, Jamie, and Madison Walker Site FR 14 6/25 thru 6/27
Connie and Craig Zinter 6/26 thru6/27
Phyllis & Hank Vogt (had to cancel)
Jodi & Mike Vanderford
Fran & Glenn Fran Schaaf Site #17 6/25 thru 6/28
Colleen & Jim Marigliano Site FR9 6/26 thru 6/28
Geri & Jim Reyes Site FR12
Mare & John Proto Site FR11
Pat Turgeon & Ed Hickman Site FR10
Betty & Bob Floyd & Debbie Site FR8
Judy & Calvin Hicks Site FR7 6/25 thru 6/28
Sandi an Jim McCartney Site 21
Joann and Loren Smith
Krissy and Dave Kline
Marjorie, Hank, and Kids FR13
We are pleased to return to Ramblin Pines for 2015 and hope to do a repeat with Harvest Chicken and live music on Saturday. Campground is ready to take your reservation.

On April 17th the campground will take back any open sites that have been held for the Rally so please sign up soon.

The Heartland gives back for this year will go to Small Miracles Cat and Dog Rescue. This is where we got our kitty Charlotte. They are most in need of canned food for both and paper towels. Money is also a good thing. Thank you in advance for your support and I will see you at the rally.

Agenda:

Friday... Check in chill out. 7:00 pm campfire site FR15

Saturday... 9:00 am club will provide breakfast in hall. enjoy the day. 6:00 pm dinner in hall club will provide Harvest fried chicken you fill in the sides and desert. Live music will follow dinner so bring your dancing shoes!

Sunday... Sad farewells.
The wife would like to sign up to bring a desert. What can we bring and how much?

mjatwalker

Anything you like is fine there is always plenty of food at a Heartland rally. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.