EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Woodbine - 6/26/2015 to 6/28/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

I grab the camper from storage tomorrow. I'll leave Friday afternoon. Hopefully not a rainout

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We suvived 13" of rain a couple years ago in Ocean City this will be a piece of cake.

Ahh.... Castaways, a few years back. Ginger and I talk about that rally and smile. The rain didn't seem to dampen anybody's spirits. It was a great time.

Bones

Ahh.... Castaways, a few years back. Ginger and I talk about that rally and smile. The rain didn't seem to dampen anybody's spirits. It was a great time.

where was gilligan? did it turn into an island? Camper is in the driveway. woo hoo

JWalker

where was gilligan? did it turn into an island? Camper is in the driveway. woo hoo

It started raining around the time of the potluck. No worries, everyone set up their EasyUps and made a village over the picnic tables. It rained hard and then it started raining harder. It just trained over us all night. It was crazy!!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I believe we called it tent city but what a great time we all had despite the rain. When your in great company nothing can damper the spirit!

JWalker

Well, the Maryland gathering has begun. 7 rigs here so far. Great to see everyone again!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    798.7 KB · Views: 127

JWalker

Starting to fill up. 2 more and we will have a full house.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    838.9 KB · Views: 92

JWalker

Beautiful evening!!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg