EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Woodbine - 6/26/2015 to 6/28/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

gschaaf

Thanks Mike good rally,good time ,good friends what more could you ask for. See ya down the road!!!

JIM-GERI

Mike,
As always GREAT JOB! Lots of laughs and most of all great company even with all the rain. Hey I even made there in day light. Lol
Thanks again Jim Cosmo & Geri.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Well we made it home safe and sound. All 40 mins of travel was uneventful. We were so glad to see everyone. We had a great time as usual, in spite of the rain. Mike, thank you for another awesome rally. you're the best. Looking forward to seeing many of you in Rockwood, PA. and next year at our first rally as Maryland Chapter Leaders. As Mike V said last night, "We have big shoes to fill." and we'll do our best.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well we made it home with no real issues. Truck and trailer are washed and put away. We had a great time. So nice to see everyone again. Thanks Mike for another wonderful rally.

Only thing left to do is dry all my shoes. See everyone soon.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hey Mike,

What a great rally, lots of laughs, enjoyed the food, weather hey we have had worse but who cares when you are spending time with great friends. Thank you for all your hard work in putting it all together and your helpers. A big Thank You also to you and Ann for all the great rallies you put on over the years everyone we have attended we always felt welcomed and enjoyed that we always had to come back for more. Now it's time for you to relax a bit and let someone else take the reins. Jodi and Mike congratulations on your new position as Maryland's Chapter Leaders Mike is leaving Maryland in excellent hands. Hope to see you all soon.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Well once again Mr. Mike puts on another great rally. Going to miss the Mike show but looking for the the Jodi and Mike V. show next year. Now its time for Mike Walker to relax and play golf and enjoy the rallies like we did while he work his butt off to please us all. And to Annie Walker RIP we will always remember you, love you and you were a great friend and inspiration. Rally On friends.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Thanks for all the kind words you make me cry. I look forward to Jodi and Mike's leadership and know they will do a GREAT JOB.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
You can count to see us again. Too bad I didn't know about people tossing out their old 4 step. I would have taken two.

Going to take a little modification to get them to fit. They are about an inch wider than the original steps. Need to trim the J wrap and remount. If they work, I will be on the phone to Lippert about getting another set. I'll let you know. I can easily pick up 3 the same as 1.

Bones

Going to take a little modification to get them to fit. They are about an inch wider than the original steps. Need to trim the J wrap and remount. If they work, I will be on the phone to Lippert about getting another set. I'll let you know. I can easily pick up 3 the same as 1.

cool. Take pictures

porthole

Retired
Mike,
As always GREAT JOB! Lots of laughs and most of all great company even with all the rain. Hey I even made there in day light. Lol
Thanks again Jim Cosmo & Geri.

Ahh, and we missed it :(

Would have like to have gone, but vacation time was already booked for June, and that was for Goshen.
Although I have lots of time off now, just can't do much.

Mike, Thanks for all the great rallies Ann and you did for us.

Last edited:

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
You are welcome Duane, Thank you and all who attended our rallies we always had fun and the memories are endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.