EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Mackinaw City - 8/27/2015 to 8/30/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Count us in for the tour as well. Sounds like fun! Haven't been there for fifty years. We will see if anything changed since then. See you in two weeks. Can't wait to see you all. Safe travels!

Steve and Li Bub just made reservations for Aug 27-30th. New Heartland owners from Sheboygan, WI, just back from a great WI Rally event. Looking forward to visiting the Mackinaw area as it has been quite some time since we have been there.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Look forward to meeting you Steve and LI, and will be great to see Terry and Jackie as well as Terry and Irene. Lou and Bette, The way the tickets ( https://www.mackinacferry.com/order-tickets-online-6/ )
work to the island is as follows: You can either buy them online or at the dock, price is the same. The shuttles from the campground are on the hour from the campground, but we may get a special trip for our group depending on how many are going. Of course you can travel with us Bette since you are always following me anyways. Plus Lou and I will be golfing on Wednesday. The tickets are not date or time specific. We hope to leave the campground at around 8:30 am on the 28th. If you buy your tickets online they will be at the will-call window when arriving at the dock.
As far as the lumberjack show: I will be collecting $7 per person attending as soon as can after your arrival since they requested to be paid as a group to get the $5 per person group discount and then notify them as to how many are attending.

TGLBWH

Golf is at The Mackinaw Club Golf course on 8-26 at 9:00 AM. We have four golfers (don't forget your clubs Cookie) as of now. Any one else interested please let me know.

Lou_and_Bette

Look forward to meeting you Steve and LI, and will be great to see Terry and Jackie as well as Terry and Irene. Lou and Bette, The way the tickets ( https://www.mackinacferry.com/order-tickets-online-6/ )
work to the island is as follows: You can either buy them online or at the dock, price is the same. The shuttles from the campground are on the hour from the campground, but we may get a special trip for our group depending on how many are going. Of course you can travel with us Bette since you are always following me anyways. Plus Lou and I will be golfing on Wednesday. The tickets are not date or time specific. We hope to leave the campground at around 8:30 am on the 28th. If you buy your tickets online they will be at the will-call window when arriving at the dock.
As far as the lumberjack show: I will be collecting $7 per person attending as soon as can after your arrival since they requested to be paid as a group to get the $5 per person group discount and then notify them as to how many are attending.

Gerry, Bette and I would like to go to the Lumberjack show and will have your money when we arrive on Monday...I tried to get our ferry tickets on line, knew the date but didn't know the dock we would be leaving from (a question that had to be answered when ordering)

jnv

Gerry,
Count us in for the Discount Island Package and the Grand Buffet at the Grand Hotel. GO PACKERS GO!!! ;) See ya soon, looking forward to it. J&J

TGLBWH

If you buy your Ferry tickets online or on the phone we leave from the Mackinaw dock. Thanks Lou

happykraut

I'm sorry to say that due to unexpected medical issues we will not be able to attend your rally. My cardiologist wants to see me Friday Gerry I signed up for the lumberjack show, so please remove our names. It is a real disappointment for us.

jbeletti

I'm sorry to say that due to unexpected medical issues we will not be able to attend your rally. My cardiologist wants to see me Friday Gerry I signed up for the lumberjack show, so please remove our names. It is a real disappointment for us.

Bummer Bernie. Going to miss you guys. Wishing you safe travels and good news at the Doc.

TGLBWH

So sorry to hear you can't make it, but your health is definitely more important. Deb and I will miss you two, as will the
rest, and we will keep you in our prayers.

kimdot

Hi Gerry,

Just caught up on the rally thread. If not too late we would like to do the Lumberjack show and will plan on doing the Island tour as well.

Thanks,

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader

Get healthy my friend. We'll miss you and Judi in Michigan!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I really really really wish we could make this rally!

Maybe next year!

Hope everyone has an awesome time!

We are from Michigan originally and celebrate our 20 year anniversary of moving out here to Colorado this month . . .

We will be up camping near Gunnison, Colorado at Blue Mesa next week!

kimdot

It was good seeing you and Judy in WI. Sorry you can't make this one. Get better and will see you down the road somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.