EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Mackinaw City - 8/27/2015 to 8/30/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to thank Debbie and Gerry for organizing and executing another great Michigan rally at yet another perfect spot. Great job.
There are about 10 rigs here that are holding out for one more day. Mostly us Cheeseheads.
Just can't seem to get enough rally time.

Peace
Dave

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
We and our SOB friends, Doug and Karen also enjoyed ourselves and than Gerry, Debbie and all who worked to put on a great event.

Our only problem getting home today was an accident that involved a rollover travel trailer near Vanderbilt (exit 264) that caused an awful delay. Took us almost two hours to get through the last four miles.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We hit the delay a little later with only a 40 minute delay. Of course 20 minutes later a TT passed us doing at least 80mph. some never learn

- - - Updated - - -

I really want to thank all those that not only attended, but those that jumped in to help. I hoped I didn't miss anyone as far as personal thank you's. If I did, my apologies. as I stated at the rally ( this is our 3rd as chapter leaders), I have never had to go out of my way to ask for help or volunteers to help. Consequently it is not us that make the rally, it is those that come and enjoy and find a little time to help also. So again, Many THANKS to all of our Heartland friends.
Safe travels and hope to see you down the road and again next year at our 2016 rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.