EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Branson - 9/30/2011 to 10/2/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Yes, there are still a few openings for appetizers, breads or desserts. Please post here or e-mail me with your preference and I'll put you on the list.

NWTFHunter

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will in Colorado elk hunting and not have access to the internet from Sept. 8 - 18. If you have any questions or comments regarding the Rally please post them or e-mail me and I'll respond as soon as I return home. Thanks.

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming! Just made reservations for 5 nights. We arrive on Wednesday the 28th and we leave Monday the 3rd.

jbeletti

Anyone want to see SIX on Friday night?

At the 2008 Heartland North American Rally, many of of saw the performance group SIX [link] in their show in Branson. Loved it!

3 years later, we're ready to see them again. I'm thinking Friday night - 8pm show. Would anyone else have an interest in this?

Tickets are $34.20 each. Group discounts start at 20 people and I doubt we'll hit that so I didn't price it.

Jim

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Re: Anyone want to see SIX on Friday night?

Michael, Just made our reservations for the rally. They said we will not be with the group but will be close. Jim, Kenny and I would like to go see the show. We will see everyone soon we will be there on the 26th. I can bring what ever you need Michael so just let me know.

jbeletti

Awesome Kathy! Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Okay, that's 4 for SIX so far :)

Brr cold in Hershey, PA today!

Jim

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Michael, put me down for a veggie tray for Friday and a dessert on Saturday.. I also have heard something about a fish fry is this true I can't seem to find anything on it ?

bacaye

I can not remember the early schedule I happened to see but thought they were having a meet and greet Friday evening. Does anyone know what time that is going to be? I am sure we would go see SIX too...Barb

jbeletti

Barbara,

We may have to move when we se SIX unless we want to miss some planned rally items. There is a 2pm show on Thursday and Saturday. One of these may be our best bet as Thursday night there is a Fish Fry for those opting into it, Friday night is a Meet and Greet and Saturday Night is the Potluck. I'd probably favor Saturday afternoon to include as many people as possible as some may arrive too late on Thursday or arrive on Friday.

For those wanting to see SIX - Thursday afternoon or Saturday afternoon? Please weigh in.

Thanks,

Jim

bacaye

Sat. sounds good too. Is Sat. a potluck and not catered now? lol I am not sure who is having the Fish Fry but Bill got the message and not sure he answered. Probably not!!! If they see this you can check for Barb and Bill and is there something you still need????

NWTFHunter

RALLY AGENDA
MISSOURI CHAPTER
HEARTLAND OWNERS CLUB

Sept. 30 – Oct2, 2011

Thursday, Sept 29 Fish fry/potluck for early arrivals, bring a dish and
Your drink
5:30 p.m. at the Game Room

Friday, Sept. 30 Meals on your own. Free time, enjoy Branson

“Meet and Greet” Gathering
7:00 p.m. at the Game Room
Bring your own drinks, those who signed up please
Bring an appetizer

Saturday, Oct. 1 Breakfast own your own
“Heartland Gives Back” project
10:00 a.m. – noon at the Celebrity Station

12:00 – 6:00 p.m. Free time

Dinner – “Low Country Boil”
6:30 p.m. at the Celebrity Station
everyone bring your drink and those who signed up
for breads & dessert bring those

Sunday, Oct. 2 Local church services available
Farewells & departures

NWTFHunter

I just posted the Agenda for the Rally. A Low Country Boil is a southern meal where you take a big pot and cook new potatoes, corn on the cob, green beans, sausage, shrimp, special seasonings together for a delicious meal. We will provide the salad and if you agreed to bring some bread or rolls or dessert we will need them. Check the first post for the list of those who are bringing bread or dessert. Still some openings for more.
Owners Club members remember to bring you name tags, we'll have some for non-club folks. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

jbeletti

SIX Show Update for 24-Sep

Just wanted to give an update on the plan to see SIX while in Branson.

First, this is not a rally agenda item. Nancy and I saw SIX in 2008 and want to see them again. So we're just sharing that information with the group here in case others want to see them too.

So as not interfere with any planned rally activities, we've decided to get tickets to the Saturday 2 PM show. So far, the following have indicated an interest in seeing this show:

- Beletti - 2
- Weber - 2
- Liming/Yelliot - 2
- Verdeveld - 2
- Strong - 2
- Fiehler - 2 (maybe)
- Burks - 2

So that's a possibility of 12 thus far. If we hit 20, we can apply for a group rate and be seated together (if space is available).

So that is where we are today on this. Ten of us are interested, each is on his own to obtain his own tickets and likely no one will be seated together. But it will still be fun!

Should we hit 20, then someone, if they want to, can step up and offer to buy 20 seats to obtain the discount, then seek reimbursement from the 20 that are going.

See y'all in Branson soon!

Jim

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hi Michael,

I put you down for 2 as a maybe.

Hi Jerry V - I received your email and put you down as 2 for sure.

For everyone - it is not my "plan" to obtain tickets for the group. Each is on his own to obtain his. If we hit 20 people, we can then get the group rate and then buy a block of seats together if available. We'll have to discuss this if we hit 20 and see who wants to bank roll it. I'm doing 6 weeks of expense reports right now - so not feeling I can bank roll it.

Jim

Jburks

Re: SIX Show Update for 24-Sep

Jim, if you would add Debbie and I to the list for SIX, the campground can get tickets and might be able to get a group of seats together.

Status
Not open for further replies.