EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Hattiesburg - 10/18/2012 to 10/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyndysweep

Hogan -
We will bring a dessert and deviled eggs. We will also bring chopped onions and shredded cheese for the chili and hot dogs!

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Things to do in Hattiesburg area-

See posts 117, 118, and 120 of this thread.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hogan,

I wish we were currently even within two time zones of you guys. We would love to come to one of your rallys. Oh well, maybe down the road somwhere it will work itself out.

Have fun at your rally and stay out of trouble. Trace

hogan

Trace, we would love to have you. Plenty of time to close the gap between now and April 21st, 2013. Gulf Shores State Park. Make us part of a trip back this way and we will travel to Goshen together.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Trace, we would love to have you. Plenty of time to close the gap between now and April 21st, 2013. Gulf Shores State Park. Make us part of a trip back this way and we will travel to Goshen together.

Well you know, it's not completely out of the question. Thanks for the invite. I'll keep it in mind and we'll see how it fits with our plans before Goshen. Trace

Bobemuzzy

Hello Hogan
Barb and I are looking forward to the rally and seeing old friends.
Do you want me to demonstrate repairing and polishing up Corian in three different finishes. If so let me know so I know what to bring. The demo will be about an hour unless there is a lot of questions.

hogan

Yes, please plan on doing the demo. Let me know if you need me to bring anything. See you soon.

GETnBYE

Wow, was just looking at the list and saw that we have a third of our group that are new to this rally group! That is great! Can't wait to meet you all and to see our dear ole friends again also.

hogan

Steve and Nonna, the Italian Soup sounds good to me. Looks like weather is not going to be as cool as it was last week, but maybe the rain is leaving the forecast. Dessert, you betcha. Never can have too much dessert.

hogan

Well you know, it's not completely out of the question. Thanks for the invite. I'll keep it in mind and we'll see how it fits with our plans before Goshen. Trace
I gave you wrong dates in April. Should be April 25-28.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Muzzy, are you going to be taping this? I would really like to see it. And Hogan, and Steve, I can't make it to the rally to see it in person, so don't try to bribe me with it. LOL :) :)

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Hogan, what about firewood? Bring some, or does the park supply it? Also, I have been reading some reviews, and there seems to be an ant problem, so we all better bring the granules along. :mad: PESKY CREATURES.

hogan

Byob, byofw, and thanks for the tip on the ants. We usually spray. We also have been told that comet is a good deterent.

Status
Not open for further replies.