EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Mt. Airy, NC - 10/1/2010 to 10/3/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Dick and Reta, We are glad you were there too and that you got home safely.Take care and we will see you down the road.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Travel up date for us. We are overnighting in Woodbine, GA and will deliver our Sundance in Sarasota tomorrow. Trip uneventful so far, less than 400 miles to go.
We had a wonderful time at Mayberry. Thank you Terry and Renee, Sam and Larry, for a great rally. Good to see Kevin and Nelly again, won't forget that camp fire any time soon, flames 15 feet high!! To all of our Heartland family (that grows with each rally), we love all of you and can't wait to rally together again.

trdeal

Travel up date for us. We are overnighting in Woodbine, GA and will deliver our Sundance in Sarasota tomorrow. Trip uneventful so far, less than 400 miles to go.
We had a wonderful time at Mayberry. Thank you Terry and Renee, Sam and Larry, for a great rally. Good to see Kevin and Nelly again, won't forget that camp fire any time soon, flames 15 feet high!! To all of our Heartland family (that grows with each rally), we love all of you and can't wait to rally together again.
Well said Eric.Glad you are safe.Continue to be safe and looking forward to seeing you again.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Terry, Renee, Larry & Sam,

Thank you for putting on such a good time at the NC/SC rally. Mayberry Campground was an excellent choice. As said by others it is great to see many old friends and to make new friends.

Now it is our turn to hit the road, we look forward to the time we will see everyone again.

Safe travels to all,

Kevin (aka "Fire King")

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Kevin and Nelly,
thanks for your hard work.

Please be careful in your travels and we will see you guys on the road soon.

trdeal

"Fire King"and Nellie,
Thanks for all you guys did to make the rally a success. We now know who to call if we need to get a fire burning 6 ft. high. LOL. Be safe in your travels.

hillsonwheels

To Mrs. Southern Nights........I'm sure if you look in the dictionary of how to speak suthren yall will find gladder! :p I'd even guess that our new friends, the Protos, could find it. ;) So, allyall are now properly informed. :eek:

To Jim Belletti.........We've had so many close calls lately with "idjidits" that we're talking about a set of "Kevin" horns or the twin .50s. :mad:

Dick

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wow Dick, I want to be the first to say I understood every word! Must be hangin' out down there way too much! I'm lovin' it!

jbeletti

Dick,

I looked at the site that Jay posted with the train horns - wow. Cool stuff. Loud and $$$.

Speaking of southern, or just your own clan's dialect, how it coming obtaining all the ingredientses for that recipe :)

MrsSouthernNights

To Mrs. Southern Nights........I'm sure if you look in the dictionary of how to speak suthren yall will find gladder! :p I'd even guess that our new friends, the Protos, could find it. ;) So, allyall are now properly informed. :eek:

To Jim Belletti.........We've had so many close calls lately with "idjidits" that we're talking about a set of "Kevin" horns or the twin .50s. :mad:

Dick

Dick, I did not question LOL ur gladder, although "suthren" is pretty funny! It was great to see everyone have a good time... that's what a rally is fer!

MrsSouthernNights

Dick

Dick,
I know you mistakenly thought it was me correcting your grammar - : LOL
now i will do so; so that Deb can understand:)
dicshunary - where yall peer ta fine all da correk spelled werds fer us'ns
gladder - better'n mostly happier,
idjidits - i no you dint do dat! opposit of "hey yall watch 'is!"

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
if everyone keeps reading this thread - da'll sury spek suth'r.
Larry/Deb - Who's Sweetie?

SouthernNights

Sweetie is our Himalayan cat.

We are going to start breaking her in to travel with us. it should be quite a job. She is scared of everything.

Most people have never seen her. She only comes out when it is only Sam and I at home.

davebennington

Hi guys,

I have to apologize for the delay in posting pictures, we left Mt Airy and went to CT to see Julie's brother, then as we headed back home I got to feeling really bad (Flu maybee), any way then I had surgery on my eye so still cannot see quite well as of today. Promise pictures late today or tomorrow.

Dave

SouthernNights

Sorry to hear about the flu and THEN eye surgery.
Hope you aren't too big of a pain for Julie! :D

I started an album for the Mt Airy rally. Just add the pics to it .
Thanks, Dave.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Pictures can wait. It's more important for you to have your health back.

trdeal

Sorry to hear about your problems Dave. I am sure you have been well taken care of. I have some pictures to add also.Just need to take the time to do it.I did watch the Shot Gun Red video you let me borrow last night. It was really funny.It will be in the mail to you in a day or two. Thanks

davebennington

Thank you for your concerns, I went back to the Doc today and he said I now have 20/20 again, YEA. Glasses for reading only, YEA.

Terry please send shotgun Red to Larry he missed the show in Nashville.

Now to the important stuff, I finished uploading the pictures from the rally, hope you enjoy.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.