EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Mt. Airy, NC - 10/1/2010 to 10/3/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Larry, Good job on the pics you posted. I am extremely predjudiced to picture 2 of 3, it really has a good looking young guy and gal standing and sitting there beside you. All the pictures, showing those Heartland products throughout the campground add to the wonderful scenery here at Mayberry.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wow - couldn't believe how many folks were already here when we pulled in! Looks like a Heartland family reunion.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Wow sounds like a great turn out !!! You all have a great time and safe travel's !!! See some of you next week in PA !!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
It is a great turn out.Great friends and wonderful weather.Looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
We are all here safe and sound.

Lots of new faces and many familiar ones.
This cg is pretty spread out with lots of room...

HPIM1855.jpg

Some people use a truck to get around...others, have their toys...
HPIM1899.jpgHPIM1878.jpg

Dave was able to sign a few more members...

HPIM1916.jpg

Attachments

• HPIM1917.jpg
    HPIM1917.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 35

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Brrrr - Chilly this morning, but beautiful. Verified that all the heaters in the new trailer work!

PSF513

Glad to hear that everyone made it safe and sound. Looks like the weather is good and the fun is great. Deb & I are really sorry we could not come but I guess the wedding comes first. We will have to get a make-up weekend. Hopefully, someone will be willing to help us out.
HAVE A GREAT TIME & EAT SOME PIZZA FOR US!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Beautiful is an understatement! We don't get to see sunrise over the mountains at the Jersey shore!

Attachments

• 100_1568.JPG
    100_1568.JPG
    770.2 KB · Views: 40

PSF513

That really is a great picture. Hope everyone had a good time. The weather here is rainy again. If you were camping here, it would make for a less than ideal dy to break camp and head home. Everyone travel safe.

LARRY: The picture would be great for a tee shirt or wall hanging

Lazydaze

Made it home in a little over 2 hours. Had a wonderful time with all our friends. Many thanks to Larry, Sam, Terry and Renee for all their hard work in organizing all our fun. Hope to see ya'll again real soon.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Terry & Renee, Larry & Sam, Santha and I had a good time. Santha said that that was nice of Terry to meet us as we were leaving and hand us a plate of low cal munchies. We arrived home about 3 pm and we are now watching the Braves.
Thanks for a good time, Randy & Santha

trdeal

Renee and I had a great time this weekend at Mayberry.It was great to see all of our old friends and it was also great to make some new friends. We would like to first of all thank Larry and Sam for all their hard work in making the rally a success.Without their guidance and support we would have been lost. We would like to also thank everyone who helped in any way.It takes all of us to make a rally a success and you guys were great. We learned how to heckle this weekend from Troy and how to keep a fire going from Kevin the "Fire King".LOL. Hope to see you all at the NC/SC spring rally in April and at the Regional Rally also in April.Thanks again! Terry and Renee

trdeal

Made it home in a little over 2 hours. Had a wonderful time with all our friends. Many thanks to Larry, Sam, Terry and Renee for all their hard work in organizing all our fun. Hope to see ya'll again real soon.
Eric and Hallie, It was great to see you again and we are glad you made it home safe. Sammy says to tell Tater Hey!

trdeal

Terry & Renee, Larry & Sam, Santha and I had a good time. Santha said that that was nice of Terry to meet us as we were leaving and hand us a plate of low cal munchies. We arrived home about 3 pm and we are now watching the Braves.
Thanks for a good time, Randy & Santha
Randy and Santha, we are glad you made it home safe.Anything I can do to help a fella have a morning sugar rush.LOL hope to see you in the spring.

troybilt71

Wow, what a great time. Thanks to Terry, Renee, Larry and sam for such a great job. Kevin thanks for being such a positive person, you really help light the mood for everyone. Looking forward to April or any other chance we get to hang out with any of you.
We made it home safe and sound. Trailer is washed and parked now time for some football. Hope everyones travels safe and we will see you again.:cool:

trdeal

Wow, what a great time. Thanks to Terry, Renee, Larry and sam for such a great job. Kevin thanks for being such a positive person, you really help light the mood for everyone. Looking forward to April or any other chance we get to hang out with any of you.
We made it home safe and sound. Trailer is washed and parked now time for some football. Hope everyones travels safe and we will see you again.:cool:
Troy, Glad you made it home safely.Tell Bryson, to give me 5! Glad you guys were there. Looking forward to seeing you again.

davebennington

We had a great time. It was good to see all of our Heartland friends and meet some new ones. We arrived at Carlisle,PA on our way to Ct, route 81 is an easy drive lots of trucks on the road.

Everyone travel safe and we will see you in April.

Dave & Julie

jhyatt

Larry, Sam, Terry, Renee;
Judy and I made it home without incident. There must have been a power spike to set the alarm off, all is well and nothing missing. We would really like to thank you all for inviting us to the rally. We had a great time and look forward to the next time we can all get together. They're calling for more rain for this area. "WE DON'T NEED IT"

Take Care

Jim & Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.