EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Linwood - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I'm so glad Donnie and Sandy could clear their calendar so they could come to the rally. We met them 2 weeks ago while on vacation at Edisto Beach State Park and love seeing their new 2012 Big Horn 3070. Great folks and I know ya'll will like them.

Terry - I wish we could come to the rally but Nathan has a couple of conflicts. I'm still working on him to head to the SC Rally in November. Maybe we will run into all of yall then.

B--

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I'm so glad Donnie and Sandy could clear their calendar so they could come to the rally. We met them 2 weeks ago while on vacation at Edisto Beach State Park and love seeing their new 2012 Big Horn 3070. Great folks and I know ya'll will like them.

Terry - I wish we could come to the rally but Nathan has a couple of conflicts. I'm still working on him to head to the SC Rally in November. Maybe we will run into all of yall then.

B--
Thanks Nathan and Byrd for promoting our rally to Donnie and Sandy.I told Renee that you probably meet them while you were at the beach.Don't worry about not being able to attend our rally.We know all to well about those conflicts that can and do arise. Hopefully we will see you soon. You guys take care of yourselves.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
OK, Mr. Deal.......The Duguay's are booked for the Big October NC RALLY!!! Put us down for site C-3......were gonna be looking out our window making sure you stay outta trouble!!! Oh, its a PULL THROUGH, so no scoring this time.....even though my backing skills are almost to the "Expert" level!!! :cool:

Definition of "Expert":
"X" = unknown quantity in math
"(s)PERT" = drip under pressure

Not sure exactly what I am saying about my newly acquired "Skills"??......:rolleyes:

Lance

PS. The Internet is now operational at the CG, the lady I spoke with was not sure of speed at sites, so we might have to make a trip up there some weekend to TEST the Skype (it does required decent broadband)......oh, the plan, is to hook up to your NEW basement LARGE SCREEN TV to do the NC to NY connection (or will we have access to a large screen TV in the meeting area??).....should be fun!!

Terry and Renee,

Sorry about the late notice but Sam and I will be joining you guys. We will call tomorrow and let you know the site.

I also see my good friend Lance will be there with newly acquired skills. Apparently he thinks it does not requires any skill for a pull through site. Don't worry Lance, I will be there to help you anyway.:eek::D

trdeal

Terry and Renee,

Sorry about the late notice but Sam and I will be joining you guys. We will call tomorrow and let you know the site.

I also see my good friend Lance will be there with newly acquired skills. Apparently he thinks it does not requires any skill for a pull through site. Don't worry Lance, I will be there to help you anyway.:eek::D
Hi Larry! That is great news! I need someone to help me keep Lance straight. Just what do you think his score will be for pulling thru a pull thru site?

lduguay

Hi Larry! That is great news! I need someone to help me keep Lance Straight . Just what do you think his score will be for pulling thru a pull thru site?

"Straight".....haha.....no pun intended I'm sure!! As previously mentioned, "I got SKILLS!!". Not only backin' in, but my storage is a pull through between 2 TT's........I just might be offering lessons to you oldtimers:cool:

Larry & Sam, it's was great to hear y'all are joining in the fun!!........hopefully we won't scare the new folks away :eek: See ya later this week!!

Lance

SGeohagan

Terry & Renee, Don't know if you need to know but I will be making coleslaw and bringing a dessert to go with the Lexington BBQ.

Suzy

trdeal

Terry & Renee, Don't know if you need to know but I will be making coleslaw and bringing a dessert to go with the Lexington BBQ.

Suzy
Thanks for that info Suzy. I will pass that along to Renee. You guys have a safe drive to the cg.

trdeal

Everyone check out post 1 of this thread for an update to our rally activity list.

trdeal

It won't be long now! Just a few more days and then the fun begins. Renee and I are very excited about seeing all of you at Cross Winds.If you haven't reserved yet,there are still sites available. Come on down and join us for all the fun. Weather still looks great.Highs in 70's and lows in mid 40's. Everyone drive safe.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ya'll are going to have a GREAT weekend with fantastic weather. I'm jealous :(. Have fun.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Terry,

Can you email your aganda so we can set up the timing for the Campfire Skype call on Saturday or just give me an idea of what time you think would be good on your end? The NY attendees are having dinner at Wilkins RV after our Wine Tour so we will be away from the campground for a majority of the day. If we can get within a 30 minute range I think we'll be ok with that.

trdeal

Hey Terry,

Can you email your aganda so we can set up the timing for the Campfire Skype call on Saturday or just give me an idea of what time you think would be good on your end? The NY attendees are having dinner at Wilkins RV after our Wine Tour so we will be away from the campground for a majority of the day. If we can get within a 30 minute range I think we'll be ok with that.
Hi Deb! I sent you an email with our itenerary today. If you didn't get it please let me know. Thanks

trdeal

Everyone drive careful and we will see you tomorrow. Be sure to follow the directions that are listed here in this thread or on the Cross Winds website.

troybilt71

having a ball at the rally. the skype call to new york was a hoot. the video we watched before was just crazy. heading to north, south carolina soon!!!!!!!!!!

SouthernNights

What Troy said. You and Renee picked a great campground. Wonderful people here. Getting a chance to meet new Heartlanders.
So glad we were able to come. Thank you for letting in the "last minute stragglers" Terry.
Looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Sorry we're missing it. Having camping withdrawal and its only been a week. Have a great time!

MrsSouthernNights

Meet and greet was soooo funny! Lots of great campers here :) Skyped with New York rally and Debbie showed her "qualifications a couple times LOL; Lance recorded the skype and is supposed to be putting it up for review! Such a fun way to relate with other rallies!
Coffee and doughnuts soon this morning; looking forward to an awesome rally.
Eric and Dorothy - we miss you guys but hoping the chicken coop gets completed!

jbeletti

Meet and greet was soooo funny! Lots of great campers here :) Skyped with New York rally and Debbie showed her "qualifications a couple times LOL; Lance recorded the skype and is supposed to be putting it up for review! Such a fun way to relate with other rallies!
Coffee and doughnuts soon this morning; looking forward to an awesome rally.
Eric and Dorothy - we miss you guys but hoping the chicken coop gets completed!

facebook-lego-like.jpg

like like like like

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Sounds like you are having a great Rally over there in NC. We will try to avoid the scheduling conflict in future so we can exchange visits. Best to you.

Hogan Cooper

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks to Lance for setting the whole Skype thing in motion. I had a great time with it and it was really fun to set eyes on some friends that we haven't seen for awhile! I got to tell the "bald peanuts" story all over again and bring back some precious memories of our Heartland friends to the south. Love you guys and we'll see all y'all soon in Charleston!

Lance, can't wait to see the video of my "qualifications"! YouTube here we come!

Status
Not open for further replies.