EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Rutherfordton - 4/15/2011 to 4/17/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Terry & Phil, It looks like the weather should be good.
It has been in the 80,S here. Randy

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Randy.I live about 1 1/2 hours from the cg.I haven't heard the weather today but I will listen to the forcast tomorrow and let everyone know.My guess would be the sweatshirts will feel good in the early morning and late at night.It was really nice here today also.Looking forward to seeing you in a couple days.

Randy

Santha has gone through the poodles wardrobe closet and packed up all of the shirts & coats that were the wrong
size or not needed. She is bringing them to give away to under clothed or neglected dogs in the rally.
Randy, Santha & the Poodles

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Haven't had this problem before but I'm trying to print Post #1 by using the print button at the top right of the post and it keeps going to Jim Beletti's post of when he's coming in. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just my computer?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Haven't had this problem before but I'm trying to print Post #1 by using the print button at the top right of the post and it keeps going to Jim Beletti's post of when he's coming in. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just my computer?

I haven't had that problem myself but you can try to copy the post and then paste it into a word doc. You could then print that.

trdeal

I have had that to happen myself when I click on the print symbol.Try to right click on the post number,which is right beside the print symbol.Then click on print target in the drop down menu.Hope this helps.Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple days.

trdeal

Looking forward to seeing everyone when we get to 4 Paws.Looking at the weather for the weekend and looks like it is going to be a great weekend.
Thursday- sunshine-high 73
low 48
Friday- sunshine- high 72
low 51
Saturday chance of thunderstorms in afternoon
high 71
low 47
Sunday sunshine high 71
low 45

Everyone drive safe and we will see you there!

Randy

Terry, the weather is going to accommodate us. See you and Renee tomorrow. Randy, Santha and the poodles

jbeletti

Byrd,

Sorry about the print problem. We are looking into it. For now, I'd do as Deb suggest with copy/paste into Word etc.

Jim

Nabo

I copied the page into Word and printed it from there. Funny that it happened this time. I do like the ability to print just one post and was confused when this happen. Hopefully they will find a fix.

jbeletti

Byrd,

linuxkidd, the forum technical moderator fixed this. Glad you got it to work none-the-less. See you soon.

Jim

Jim & Harriet

Just wanted to check - no "grill" for cooking our hot dogs?
If not I guess we need to find some sticks... we have lots to choose from :)

trdeal

Just wanted to check - no "grill" for cooking our hot dogs?
If not I guess we need to find some sticks... we have lots to choose from :)
Jim,no grill required.Hot dogs roasted over an open campfire!Bring enough hot dogs and buns for you and Harriet and your own hot dog/marshmellow roasting stick.We will supply all the fixin's and we have extra roasting sticks if you need one.See you there!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The New Jersey Chapter wishes you the best on your 4 Paws rally. Enjoy and have fun! :cool::cool: Wish we were able to be there.

Nabo

Hum - clothes packed, bed made, refrig on and stocked - sounds like CAMPING TIME!!! See ya'll in 24 hours.

Debbie - we'll miss ya'll but will see ya soon at a future rally.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hum - clothes packed, bed made, refrig on and stocked - sounds like CAMPING TIME!!! See ya'll in 24 hours.

Debbie - we'll miss ya'll but will see ya soon at a future rally.

We will be right behind you. Should be there around 3.

trdeal

The New Jersey Chapter wishes you the best on your 4 Paws rally. Enjoy and have fun! :cool::cool: Wish we were able to be there.
Deb and the New Jersey Chapter.Thanks for the well wishes.We will miss y'all but hopefully we will see you soon.I think we are going to have a great weekend.

Nabo

yea - we're here and the dogs are having a great time. Very nice campground. It's almost supper time so got to get the hotdogs ready and head down to chow down.

Status
Not open for further replies.