EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Rutherfordton - 4/15/2011 to 4/17/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim & Harriet

well you see it's like this Randy - we thought it was a great way to forget all
about those "guys!" and the dogs will have a wonderful time too!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
The beautiful weather we have had this weekend got the best of me and I had to do something to get us closer to our first camping trip this season. Not really sure the freezing weather is behind us here yet,so I didn't want to drain the antifreeze out of my lines.Instead of doing that, I put my hitch back in the truck and took off the regular tailgate and put the V tailgate back on.Look out 4 Paws here we come.We should have a great time and learn alot from Sonny Disnuke about the "Correct Track Axle alignment system" and the "Ground Control System".We will also have some new Heartlanders with us.Can't wait.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Same here Terry. cant wait although being a little further south we never stopped camping. it did get a bit chilly though.

See you guys there.

trdeal

Hey everyone!
We have another couple to add to our growing list of rally attendees.That makes 13 rigs and one couple dropping by for a visit.!That is great and there is still room for you.

trdeal

One more thing.The deadline for ordering sweatshirts is March 15.If you would like a sweatshirt please get your order in today.Also if you have ordered a sweatshirt and have not paid please mail your check to:
Terry Deal
PO Box 503
Taylorsville,NC 28681
Thanks!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Terry & Phil, Only about 5 weeks away. The poodles have been marking
the days off on the calender. As I post this there are two of them watching
me to make sure it is done right. Randy

jbeletti

Randy,

They're gonna have to rename the place 16 Paws when you guys pull in :)

I'm sure my Yorkies will be happy to meet the Poodles. See you there!

Jim

trdeal

Randy, Rally time is quickly coming.Like the long tailed cat said when he got his tail caught in the fan,"It won't be long now!"

lduguay

Randy, Rally time is quickly coming.Like the long tailed cat said when he got his tail caught in the fan,"It won't be long now!"

OUCH!!! Doesn't this forum have audio capabilities??.....that one needed a rim shot....."ba-dum-tssshhh" :cool:

Wait, think I got it!!

Randy

Randy,

They're gonna have to rename the place 16 Paws when you guys pull in :)

I'm sure my Yorkies will be happy to meet the Poodles. See you there!

Jim

Jim, The Yorkie girls will want their paws also counted also. This could end up as
100 paws before it is over. Randy and the poodles.

Randy

Terry, The long tailed cat should have stayed away from the fan. I thing the sound we
will here at Four Paws is "BARKING". Maybe we can get Lance to change his picture.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles. That is the way the dogs want our signature.

trdeal

Terry, The long tailed cat should have stayed away from the fan. I thing the sound we
will here at Four Paws is "BARKING". Maybe we can get Lance to change his picture.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles. That is the way the dogs want our signature.

Randy there is one more "long tail cat saying" that we have here in N.C,"I am as nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs".

Randy

Terry, The long tailed cat should not only stay away from fans but also
the rocking chairs. It will keep the tails in good shape. If We start counting
paws we have a major number of paws. Dave & Julie will add another 12.
Four canine and eight feline paws. The animals will be in the majority.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles.
P.S. Can't Wait

trdeal

We put in our order this morning for warm,sunny weather for our rally weekend.But even if it rains we will still have a great time.There are plenty of good sites still available.We are going to have a great time with some great people and their great pets.

trdeal

Just a reminder to everyone.Don't forget tomorrow March 15th is the deadline for ordering sweatshirts for the rally.If you are interested in ordering please let me know asap. Thanks

trdeal

WOW! We had a beautiful warm weekend here in NC this weekend.This is the kind of weekend we ordered for our rally weekend.Less than a month away and there are still good sites available.Give 4 Paws a call today to make your reservation.
Also,Renee needs 3 volunteers to make a crockpot dessert for Friday night.If you are willing to do this please let us know.Thanks

Randy

Santha, Wants to know what a crockpot dessert is. We are a little slow being from
georgia but once we are in the loop we can help. Tell Renee we will help in any way
can. Can't wait for the rally. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

trdeal

Santha, Wants to know what a crockpot dessert is. We are a little slow being from
georgia but once we are in the loop we can help. Tell Renee we will help in any way
can. Can't wait for the rally. Randy, Santha and the Poodles
Randy, Renee says a crockpot dessert is just as it sounds.A dessert made in a crockpot and eaten out of a crockpot. If Santha would like to talk to Renee,let me know and I will pm her cell number to you.Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.