EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Rutherfordton - 4/15/2011 to 4/17/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpajax

Will not be bring our camper not far enough to get the diesel warm so we will do a drop in with AJ the ALL AMERICAN DOG.

Attachments

• AJ (23).JPG
    AJ (23).JPG
    709 KB · Views: 19

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
We hope everyone is enjoying your weekend.It has been beautiful and warm here in the Carolinas.
Normally for the rallies we order a t shirt with the rally location printed on the back.Well ,we have decided that since we are going to be in the mountains and it will still be very cool in the morning and evening that we are going to offer a lightweight sweatshirt to all that would like to purchase one.It will have a Heartland Logo printed in the top left hand corner and nothing on the back.We thought it would be a nice change.These sweatshirts will be offered in both mens and ladies sizes.Pricing info will be coming soon.Thanks and everyone have a good weekend.

Last edited:

trdeal

FYI. If you would like to see a schedule of events for the rally you can go to www.4pawskingdom.com. This is a schedule put together for us by Meik and Birgit.There will be some changes made to this schedule by Phil and I.We will be going to 4 Paws in a week or so to finalize the event schedule and then I will post it here.I do want to give you a heads up about one addition,to the schedule,so you can be thinking about it.Meik and Birgit are going to offer a doggie training class on Saturday afternoon.We have decided to offer a side trip to Chimney Rock Park for those who are interested,during this same time frame.Chimney Rock Park is only a few miles away and the cost will be $12.00 per adult.Stayed tuned for more info. coming soon.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Terry and Phil, We are coming to the rally. I made reservations online this evening.
Arriving Thursday and departing early Sunday. Poodles can't wait. Randy & Santha

jbeletti

Terry and Phil, We are coming to the rally. I made reservations online this evening.
Arriving Thursday and departing early Sunday. Poodles can't wait. Randy & Santha

Cool - the Poodles! Hey, the Poodles can meet our Yorkies :)

Jim

Randy

Jim and Nathan, The dogs are spoiled and they are aware of it. Don't let them communicate
with each other or we are toast. Randy

trdeal

Hey everyone! for a schedule of events check out post number 49!

We will be ordering Gray Unisex Sweatshirts for this rally . Mens and Womens sweatshirts were cost prohibitive.
The cost is 14.00 for S,M,L,XL ,XXL 16.50, XXXL 17.50. The shirts are 50/50 . If you would like a shirt please send Terry Deal a private message or email with the size and quanity before March 15th.
Make checks payable to Terry Deal @ PO BX 503 Taylorsville, NC 28681

Last edited:

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Terry, Renee, Phil and Becky:

Great idea to have sweatshirts for the rally! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Randy

Terry & Phil, We got in touch with Meik today. We are in site 26 arriving the 14th and leaving early on the 17th.
I agree with Julie about the sweatshirts. Good idea. Will get a check headed your way. Randy

trdeal

Terry & Phil, We got in touch with Meik today. We are in site 26 arriving the 14th and leaving early on the 17th.
I agree with Julie about the sweatshirts. Good idea. Will get a check headed your way. Randy
Glad you got it all squared away Randy. Also glad you like the sweatshirt idea.What size sweatshirts do you guys need us to order for you?

trdeal

Wow,Spring time can't be far away. We had a 60 degree day here in NC today and maybe 70 degrees by Friday.
Just a reminder,4 Paws has set aside 20 sites for our rally.We now have 11 rigs signed up to attend.Also if you would like to order a sweat shirt please send us an email or a pm with the quanity and size.
Also, as you know Sonny Disnuke of Rieco-Titan,will be with us to demonstrate their Ground Control leveling system and the Correct Track axle alignment system.You can read about the Correct Track System on page 51 of the March issue of Trailer Life Magazine.Great reading.

Randy

Terry, I have to agree about the weather. I hope coldman winter has lost grip.
It is in the upper 60's here. Santha said a meduim for her and a large for me.
Check will be in the mail this weekend. Can't Wait. Randy

trdeal

Terry, I have to agree about the weather. I hope coldman winter has lost grip.
It is in the upper 60's here. Santha said a meduim for her and a large for me.
Check will be in the mail this weekend. Can't Wait. Randy
Thanks for the sizes Randy. We will take care of it.

trdeal

We have had another couple sign up for the rally.That makes 12 campers and 1 couple to just stop by for a visit.April 15th is coming quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.