EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Rutherfordton - 4/15/2011 to 4/17/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazydaze

Hallie, Tater and I will be there. Looking forward to the rally. Looking forward to Tater burning up some energy!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hallie, Tater and I will be there. Looking forward to the rally. Looking forward to Tater burning up some energy!
That is great news!Glad you can join us.We know you will have a great time.Looking forward to seeing you there.I do have some bad news for Tater.Sammy is no longer with us.He was hit by a truck back in January.He was a really good dog and we miss him.On a brighter note we will see you in a few weeks.

trdeal

Hi everyone.Hope all are having a great weekend.Just wanted to pass some info along to you.Birgit from 4 Paws emailed me today with a couple of site number changes.She explained that since we have had a couple of cancellations ,in order to keep us all together without any empty spots between,she made a couple changes.You can find the changes on page 5 of this thread and soon on page 1 of this thread.
Also for any of you that are interested in making a crockpot dessert for Friday night,Renee has found a website that might help you.The website is www.allcrockpotrecipes.com/desserts.

trdeal

Hi guys,
we are trying to decide what items to give in the welcome bag at 4 Paws.One item we are looking at is an HOC lanyard for our name tags.We know that some of you may already have them.Our question is, how many of you attending the rally already have these lanyards? Thanks for your help.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Terry, Santha and I have lanyards. Santha said to thank Renee for the link. Randy, Santha and the poodles

trdeal

Hot dogs,and marshmellows roasted over a campfire.Doughboys,smores,crockpot desserts and other great treats.Funny stories told on ourselves and others.A great demonstration by Sonny Disnuke of Rieco Titan(Ground Control Leveling System and the Correct Track).Doggie training,a trip to Chimney Rock.BBQ,Bingo,doorprizes.Good friends,great food.What a great weekend!If you have not made your reservation there are still sites available.Come join us at 4 Paws Kingdom.

Randy

Terry, Santha told me to start looking for our hot dog sticks. They are here
some where. I had better find them. Randy, Santha and & Poodles

trdeal

Terry, Santha told me to start looking for our hot dog sticks. They are here
some where. I had better find them. Randy, Santha and & Poodles
Randy if you can't find those hot dog sticks,don't worry.We have a couple of extra ones.Looking forward to it.

I will keep everyone posted on the weather conditions and temperatures as the time gets closer.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Hi, can't wait to see y'all at 4 paws. If you haven't got all three crockpot desserts. I'll bring one. I've never tried it before so you can be my guinea pigs . . . let me know.

trdeal

Hi, can't wait to see y'all at 4 paws. If you haven't got all three crockpot desserts. I'll bring one. I've never tried it before so you can be my guinea pigs . . . let me know.
Julie,Renee says that would be great.Thanks

Randy

Terry Santha is going to make a crockpot dessert also. I am the test person.
It is a hard job. Randy

trdeal

Terry Santha is going to make a crockpot dessert also. I am the test person.
It is a hard job. Randy
Randy,I hink the key word here is Dessert!I never met a dessert I didn't like.Let us know what you think about Santha's creation.

trdeal

Wow!April 15th is quickly approaching and this year April 15th means a great weekend with great friends at 4 Paws Kingdom.Good sites still available so make your reservation today.We are looking forward to seeing you there.

Randy

Terry & PHIL, It looks like Santha and I will arrive on Wednesday so we can welcome all of the early arrivals.
I am guessing that would be us. Santha has tried 3 crockpot cakes and is not satisfied with the results.
I have ate the failures but She rules the kitchen Santha said that She would like to make a cheesecake
for Friday. Randy, Santha & the poodles .

trdeal

Terry & PHIL, It looks like Santha and I will arrive on Wednesday so we can welcome all of the early arrivals.
I am guessing that would be us. Santha has tried 3 crockpot cakes and is not satisfied with the results.
I have ate the failures but She rules the kitchen Santha said that She would like to make a cheesecake
for Friday. Randy, Santha & the poodles .
Randy,Tell Santha thank you and that a cheesecake will be fine.See you in a few days.

trdeal

Heads up rally attendees.Brigit and Meik from 4 Paws Kingdom,suggests when you are planning your trip ,do not follow Map Quest,gps,etc.These methods could have you on roads that are not big rig friendly. www.4pawskingdom.com has directions listed that are big rig friendly.One more suggestion from personal experience.Pay close attention to your directions.Some of the turns along the way from one highway to the other will sneak up on you.Also watch closly as you enter the campground.Some of the turns are tight and you will need to swing wide.Everyone be careful and bring your best campfire story on yourself or someone else.LOL I will give you an update on weather conditions as the week goes along.Looking forward to it!

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Terry and Renee;
Sounds like you guys are really going to have a great time. We wish we could be there but this week started a new busy season for or business where we got 650 grasscuts due in 5 days. Sort of had to be there for the start.

I'm sorry you guys can't make it to Cherokee, we will miss your smiling faces. We will see you down the line.

lduguay

Hey Terry,

Kem is gonna bring her family famous Gooey Cake for an extra dessert. Goooooooood stuff!!! See yall Friday!!!

Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.