EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Rutherfordton - 4/15/2011 to 4/17/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Happy New Year everyone.Just a reminder to stay tuned for a schedule of events for the upcoming NC/SC spring rally.
We will have a special guest,Mr.Sonny Disnuke of Rieco-Titan and he will be demonstrating the Rieco-Titan Wireless Ground Control Leveling System and the Correct Track Axle Alignment System.He will be offering special pricing on the leveling system and there will be a special prize given away.More details coming soon.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Can't wait!!! I'm tired of this cold weather and ready to go camping.

trdeal

FYI: For an updated list of all rally attendees and their pets check out post #49 of this thread.

trdeal

We added another couple to the attendee list today. That makes 10 rigs.

mountain1

They did not have us make a deposit they said they would get it when they open back up. Also said they would assign our slot when they reopen.

Jim & Harriet

It is strange that for almost all the campgrounds taking a deposit for a reservation is sort of at the whim of the person taking the call. Not just for this rally but for some of the others also.
I am sure it will all get "fixed" when we arrive. We will be sure to bring the deposit info.
Wish it was this weekend! Just too cold here in SW Virginia - as it is everywhere!
Stay warm ya'll... :angel:

trdeal

They did not have us make a deposit they said they would get it when they open back up. Also said they would assign our slot when they reopen.
This is correct.Several people made their reservations in the fall and while we were assigned a site number, we did not have to leave a deposit.We were told, the same information as you.As I understand it when 4 Paws calls for the deposit they will then assign site numbers.

Jim & Harriet

Well, not exactly what we have experenced. Paid the first night's
deposit, but did not receive a site #. Thought we all would be getting
the site #'s when we arrived.
Hope we will be somewhere near all of you :angel:

Nabo

Jim - the cg did the same for us - took a deposit and said will assign numbers closer to the rally. B--

trdeal

We talked to the folks at 4 Paws today and we were assured that the Heartland group will all be in the same area.We will be side by side or across the street from each other.They also told us that once they return home from vacation they will be assigning sites to all rally attendees. Thanks everyone.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Phil & Terry, Santha and I are still trying to schedule this rally. The poodles would love it.
Should know within the next ten days. Randy

Nabo

Oh wow Randy - poodles!!! BamBam will love it. He's a black toy poodle.

Aug 10 1.jpg

trdeal

Phil & Terry, Santha and I are still trying to schedule this rally. The poodles would love it.
Should know within the next ten days. Randy
Randy, Hope you and Santha can make it. We will be looking forward to seeing you.

trdeal

Happy weekend everyone.Got the site numbers from 4 Paws.Check out post number 49 to see what site number you have.

Jim & Harriet

may have missed the information in the postings but will we be having a "pot luck" dinner one night?
I noticed that the CG is having a BBQ on Saturday - will that be part of "our" activities? either is fine - just wondered... planning ahead makes the rally dates seem closer :angel:

trdeal

may have missed the information in the postings but will we be having a "pot luck" dinner one night?
I noticed that the CG is having a BBQ on Saturday - will that be part of "our" activities? either is fine - just wondered... planning ahead makes the rally dates seem closer :angel:
No official pot luck for this event.. The BBQ dinner, provided on Saturday night is free to all HOC members.We will be posting the activities for the rally in a few days.We will be making a few changes to the events posted on the 4 Paws web site, but as I said we will be posting the updated events in a couple days.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jim B, We know that you like the poodles and they sure return the feeling.
I am not going to tell anyone about you on the ground playing with the kids.

Nathan, Bam Bam will meet our four rescue toy's if we can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.