EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 10/31/2014 to 11/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The Mathis' are trying to get registered but have been told by a person name James that the campground might be full. They will email us by 5 on Friday letting us know if we can get in. STAY TUNE!!! James didn't know who Deb was.

Nabo

OK - we are in site 36 coming in late Thursday evening. OH NO :p

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
WOOOOWHOOOO!!

More Heartland Royalty!!

The INCREDIBLE TN Chapter Leaders are COMING TO NC!!!!!!

Will you be joining us for the Fabulous Pontoon Lake Tour????

OK - we are in site 36 coming in late Thursday evening. OH NO :p

Nabo

Yes - the FABULOUS TN CHAPTER LEADERS are coming to NC. And sure - boat ride if there's enough room.
One question - I can't find out how long site 36 is? The gentleman I talked to wasn't sure about how long any of the sites are. Keep telling how long the camper is but he was clueless. I sure don't wont to get into a tight situation.

OH - Happy Birthday Lance. Hope you had a great day.

lduguay

Yes - the FABULOUS TN CHAPTER LEADERS are coming to NC. And sure - boat ride if there's enough room. One question - I can't find out how long site 36 is? The gentleman I talked to wasn't sure about how long any of the sites are. Keep telling how long the camper is but he was clueless. I sure don't wont to get into a tight situation.OH - Happy Birthday Lance. Hope you had a great day. I DID, THANK YOU!!
yep, James is new....Deb Foy is the best contact at the CG. I will try to get by Cane Creek this weekend to see if 36 can support Royaly...will update soon

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Lance, you can give our boat ride to the royalty from TN since we have been on it before if you don't have more space available. :)

lduguay

Lance, you can give our boat ride to the royalty from TN since we have been on it before if you don't have more space available. :)

Ha, trying to gain favor from the neighboring King & Queen...we will have seats for all who want to enjoy the beautiful lake tour!!

campcrew

We will have eaten all of our Halloween candy before Halloween and if we bought anymore we would probably eat that too. That puts us at zero candy for trick or treating. Since we won't have any candy and to keep us healthier we will be joining you. We will be there 10/30 thru 11/2 on site 77. If there is room on the Fabulous Pontoon Lake Tour we will join in!

lduguay

FABULOUS PONTOON LAKE TOUR!!!! PLEASE CONFIRM

Would ALL attendees please check post #1 to confirm that you are listed for the Lake Tour...if NOT, please let me know ASAP.

Looks like we will be reserving 4 Tours (12 seats each). Don't miss this ride, last year several folks saw our resident Bald Eagle!!

SEATS ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

lduguay

We are gonna keep the Meals "simple" this year....I'm not going to submit Eric V to Turkey duty this year
(he outdid himself last year!!!)

I would like to "prep" some volunteers for Sat. breakfast and Sat. dinner.
(let me know who & what services you can provide)

For breakfast, I need a couple volunteers with their fancy grills for scrambled eggs & bacon.
We will be providing eggs, bacon, biscuits and sausage gravy.

Dinner, we need those fancy grills for burgers & dawgs!! (buns & meat provided by HOC)

What does everyone else bring for the meals?

Friday Pot Luck...Heartlanders know the DRILL!!! BE IN COSTUME....it IS Halloween!!!!!!!

Sat AM....yourselves!

Lunch, on your own.

Sat dinner, bring your favorite "sides" for HOC provided burgers & dawgs.

Sunday am, pastries and leftover biscuits & gravy.

Y'all know we WILL NOT Starve!!!!!!

Oh, for those who do not have their fancy cafeteria plates, plastic ware & paper plates will be provided by the HOC

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
We have both a griddle and a grill available and I am volunteering Walter to help cook.
LindaW

Nabo

Can't help with a grill but can with pans to cook eggs, or can cook bacon in the coach. And of course 2 sets of hands to be used as needed :eek:.

lduguay

Griddles for bacon & eggs a are good! Extra pans could be helpful...and the "volunteered volunteers" are ALWAYS welcome!!!

I did have a "Ah-Ha" moment....we only live about 5 miles from the CG and I do have a Full Size Weber GRILL that I can bring over!!!

Sooooooo, we are set with the burger/dawg cooking platform!

lduguay

NEWS FLASH!!!

The awesome GA Chapter Leaders, (King Randall and his Secretary of War, Santha), will be bringing their BIG propane griddle for the Eggs & Bacon...we already have crock pots for the sausage gravy!

I am salivating already!!!!!

THANKS!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Gee wiz! ... OK ... I guess I will leave the turkey fryer at home. :(

Actually I'm really relieved. I had dreams for days afterwards - monster turkeys chasing me endlessly trying to coral me into the fryer! :eek: Thanks Lance!

Be glad to help out wherever needed, just let us know.

lduguay

LOL, that was FUNNY!!

Maybe you can be a Turkey Terminator for the Friday Night Costume event!!
Eric Terminator.jpg

Valerie, looks like we are set with cooking "appliances"...but help "on demand" is always welcome!!!

Gee wiz! ... OK ... I guess I will leave the turkey fryer at home. :(

Actually I'm really relieved. I had dreams for days afterwards - monster turkeys chasing me endlessly trying to coral me into the fryer! :eek: Thanks Lance!

Be glad to help out wherever needed, just let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.