EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Waxhaw - 10/31/2014 to 11/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Welcome Jack & Nancy,

We will look forward seeing y'all in Oct/Nov...be thinking about Fabulous Costumes for the Friday night CELEBRATION!!! Please post your site number when you complete your reservations. Also, do y'all want seats on the Lake Tour?

Have a great rest of the summer!!!

Lance

PS. Keep your schedule open for the upcoming TN Rallies in 2015...Nathan & Bryd are AWESOME Chapter Leader in TN!!!!

Just called to make our reservation... Looking forward to our first Heartland Rally.

Jack & Nancy Goodwin, Chattanooga TN

navyAZ1

I just sent in our request form, can't say what site yet. Miss Ann is looking forward to spending another Birthday with y'all. We will arrive on the 30th and leave on the 3rd.

lduguay

Yaaaaa!

So we gotta celebrate Ms Ann and Ms Nancy's B Days AGAIN!!...I might skip the piñata this time...maybe we have them dunking for apples!! :rolleyes:

Let me know your site # and if you want to join in the Fabulous Lake Tour!

See y'all soon!!!

Lance

I just sent in our request form, can't say what site yet. Miss Ann is looking forward to spending another Birthday with y'all. We will arrive on the 30th and leave on the 3rd.

VKTalley

Awesome! More October birthdays!!! Though....I glad mine falls well before rally....not sure I trust Lance. ;-P
I get to celebrate my birthday watching my son graduated from his AF Tech School!

navyAZ1

Hey Lance, just talked with Deb and she said the only site available close to the group is #62 but she isn't sure if we will fit in that site with our length and having 3 slides? Would you mind sometime when you might be in the area to drive by and check that site? If you think you can get your rig in there than I know we will fit. Deb said if nothing else if we can't get in there on the day we arrive they can move us to another site it just won't be close to the group. We think we will not take the boat ride this time.

See Ya,
Ron

navyAZ1

Well looks like Ann and I will have to miss this Rally, we were just contacted by some old friends who want us to camp with them on the same weekend at Cloudland Canyon SP in NW GA on Lookout Mtn, this is a great park to visit in Oct. We haven't spent time with these folks in a very long time and had to make a choice where to go. Hope to see some of y'all at other rallies another time.

Bobcar_1

Carol and I will be there. Our scheduled arrival is October 29 remaining thru November 2, 2014. We have been assigned to space #64. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

lduguay

WELCOME Robert & Carol!!

Always great to have new FRIENDS joining in the fun!

See y'all soon!!

Lance

PS. Remember to come in COSTUME Friday night!!!!! It IS Halloween!2009_monsters_vs_aliens_035.jpg

lduguay

Robert & Carol, do we need to save 2 seats for the FABULOUS Pontoon Lake Tour?

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Alright Lance! You guys shouldn't have been so nice to us at the SC rally, cuz we are like a bad penny and are going to be showing up again. We will be arriving Friday morning and are confirmed in site #62. Please add Janet and I to the boat ride. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Take care,
Bill and Janet

lduguay

We were NICE???? Must have been having a "senior moment"!!!

Seriously, (just for a brief second), we are glad to have you join in! You will be added to the Fabulous Lake Tour and don't forget to come up with a Scary Friday night costume...there will be Prizes of Unspeakable Value!!!

See y'all soon!!!!!

Lance

Alright Lance! You guys shouldn't have been so nice to us at the SC rally, cuz we are like a bad penny and are going to be showing up again. We will be arriving Friday morning and are confirmed in site #62. Please add Janet and I to the boat ride. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Take care,
Bill and Janet

VKTalley

Take care,
Bill and Janet

Lance...Nice???? He must have been too busy "working" with his drone copter. :p

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
UPDATE, I got a call from Deb today and she is moving us to site #69 she said it was better than #62

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Lance, Looksn like the Deal's and the Smith's are sharing a site (#57) I know the sites aree nice but I don't think they will hold us both! What does you list from th eCG say?
Phil

lduguay

Typo corrected.

Y'all are gonna share with Ed & Barbara since their rig is only "21 inches" long...:rolleyes:

Actually you are in site 61.

Hey Lance, Looksn like the Deal's and the Smith's are sharing a site (#57) I know the sites aree nice but I don't think they will hold us both! What does you list from th eCG say?
Phil

lduguay

We all have "extra" items, aka "stuff", laying around that just might be another mans (or woman's) "treasure", oooorrrr maybe you have a craft/hobby that produces "stuff" for sale. You might have a whole table of "stuff" or just 1 item....

Who would be interested in having a Heartland "Flea Market" after breakfast Saturday?

Reply to let me know...

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
We all have "extra" items, aka "stuff", laying around that just might be another mans (or woman's) "treasure", oooorrrr maybe you have a craft/hobby that produces "stuff" for sale. You might have a whole table of "stuff" or just 1 item....

Who would be interested in having a Heartland "Flea Market" after breakfast Saturday?

Reply to let me know...
That sounds good to me. We have a winegard carryout to sell.
Lindaw

archbarb

I'll be bringing a whole new bunch of pre-owned and estate sterling silver jewelry. It's time to Christmas shop!!!!
Barb

lduguay

That awesome Barb!!

Anyone else have possible gifts for us Heartlanders that need to start our Christmas shopping???
christmas-tree-clipart-christmas-tree10.jpg

I'll be bringing a whole new bunch of pre-owned and estate sterling silver jewelry. It's time to Christmas shop!!!!
Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.