EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 5/16/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmannj

Got ya covered Glenn. Ever occur to you that Hosie keeps you around, for the same reason Irene keeps me around? We're easy to to convince that it's all our fault!!! LOL. ED. :angel:

oldmannj

Hi all, Just a reminder, orders for shirts close out this coming Thursday. Let me know in here if you want them. Remember I need sizes, with or without pockets for the men's shirts and ladies have a choice of vee neck or regular Tee with or without pocket. Thanks ED. :angel:

oldmannj

WOO HOOO it's TEE SHIRT time!!!!!! We did something different!!!!! Ladies shirts are VEE NECK and turquoise. The men's Tee-shirts are a washed denim color. BOTH are 100% I repeat 100% cotton!!!!!

Men's shirts are $10.00 OR $12.00 for a pocket Tee. small to 3 XL

Ladies shirts are $12.00 each small to 3 XL

Place your order here, or e-mail me @ oldmannj@comcast.net or pm me on the forum.

:angel:Less than 1 week to order your shirts!!!! Remember ladies have the CHOICE of vee neck or unisex men's shirt with or without pocket. ED.

TheWinklers

:angel:Less than 1 week to order your shirts!!!! Remember ladies have the CHOICE of vee neck or unisex men's shirt with or without pocket. ED.

Wait! Are you saying the men don't have the option of choosing a V neck??
OH and if you can not get a youth.. I will take an adult small no pocket crew neck mens tshirt in additon to the other two..

oldmannj

Wait! Are you saying the men don't have the option of choosing a V neck??
OH and if you can not get a youth.. I will take an adult small no pocket crew neck mens tshirt in additon to the other two..
Well Donna if you think Rob can pull it off I can change his order. LOL. ED. :angel:

chaplady

Actually I said that not Liz. Gee you get cw cards and liquor? Man I am cheap lol I only get the cards after use and the bottles when emptied lol. Bill

oldmannj

MANNNNNN....I have no idea how I get myself into these things!!!!!! Be on the lookout here for more info on the Mr. Heartland Beauty pageant. Coming soon to a N.J. chapter rally near you!!! ED. :angel:

oldmannj

Hi all, Just a reminder, orders for shirts close out this coming Thursday. Let me know in here if you want them. Remember I need sizes, with or without pockets for the men's shirts and ladies have a choice of vee neck or regular Tee with or without pocket. Thanks ED. :angel:

Here's hoping no one gets angry......Although I had originally posted that Thursday would be the last day for Tee shirt orders, I have to make it tomorrow (Wednesday) instead. Plans change and we'll be leaving for Lancaster earlier than originally planned on Thursday. So PLEASE if you would like shirts, post here now or e-mail me at oldmannj@comcast.net ED. :angel:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
1- men's medium
1- women's V-neck large
1- women's medium nonV-neck
No pockets

Thanks
Jamie

oldmannj

Got ya Jamie 2 men's medium no pocket Tee's and 1 Ladies medium vee neck. You are in the book sir!!!

oldmannj

25 more days to Rally time but who's counting

Only 25 days to Cape May. Also only 25 days to gather your donations for the yellow ribbon folks. We'll know approximately 1 week before the rally if they will be able to send a representative to speak to us. They actually have a welcome home party scheduled for a returning serviceman that day, so the coordinator will be unsure until about May 11 on availability. Until then here's a link to the website. ED. :angel:

http://www.operationyellowribbonsout...org/index.html

oldmannj

Please don't forget our troops are benefitting from the N.J. chapter gives back this year!!! Following is a list of items the yellow ribbon folks need:

Please help us collect and send these items below!
***No Magazines/Books/Hotel toiletries Please***
Items Requested and Appreciated:
• Girl Scout Cookies***
• Tasty Kakes***
• Rice Crispy treats***
• Bagged tuna and chicken
• Chewing gum/candy suckers etc.***
• Dry roasted peanuts/mixed nuts
• Potato chips in cylinder or can
• Dried fruit***
• Beef Jerky***
• Baby powder***
• Baby wipes***
• Visine or Saline eye drops
• Chapstick
• Crystal Light Drink Mix Individual Packets
• Powdered drink mix (Gatorade etc)
• Puffs/Kleenex
• Hand sanitizer
• Puzzle or crossword books
• Batteries (AA, AAA, C, D)
• Hand held electronic games: poker, bingo, etc.
• Foot powder
• Sunscreen
• Skittles***
• Swedish Fish***
• Twizzlers***
• Breakfast Bars
• Slim Jim's
• Ground Coffee
• Tea
• Pumpkin Seeds
• Sunflower Seeds

*** Items of special request from our Troops