EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Clermont* - 05/21/2010 to 05/23/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

Thanks Deb and John for a wonderful rally! You guys did a wonderful job and we all had a great time...thanks to Crossroads for that unbelievable BBQ dinner and all they did to support you in your first rally...kudos to them... folks in NJ...be sure to see Crossroads RV for your new Heartland product!! Safe in Lewes for the night and back to Hershey tomorrow afternoon! Chat soon and safe travels to all who are staying another night. Be sure to let me know how the Sopapilla Cheesecake turned out!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Thank you Deb & John for a great weekend (We love you guys)!!! Hats off to you both !! Wow Crossroads went above and beyond with their support, what a great dealership !! Also a big thanks to Paul and Vicki and other that help make our travel plans home a better route far away from Philly !! See you all at the next rally in PA......we can't wait !!

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. It is comforting to know that everyone had a good time.

Cheryl, we ate your dessert this evening and it was great! Thanks for leaving it for us!

We are looking foward to seeing everyone in PA in a few weeks.

porthole

Retired
Well Pete there is no comparison.......
Soft sand vs. asphalt. Fencing and dodging the neighbors parked rigs and trucks.........

This one really showed off their backing skills and trust me they've got skills.

Yeah - and I think we had the toughest spot to get in to - whew!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Thanks Deb and John, another rally under the belt, and they just keep getting better. We had a blast, and the success is all yours for all your hard planning , coordinating and execution. I hope that you both now kick back and relax.
My apologies for giving all a 7:00 AM wake up this morning when we left. We made it home around 3:00 PM, good time given the volume of traffic on the road today. It seems as if the Memorial Day weekend traffic surge started a week early.
I am just wondering when the photos and videos of the 'backing in' events are going to hit the internet. Maybe they will be entered in Funniest Home Videos. What a blast!
Looking forward to seeing many of you again at PA rally. We still plan on being at Mayberry next weekend.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks again Eric. I am anxious to get with you and Dorothy in PA and have more time to sit and chat. Glad you guys had a good time and a safe trip home. See all y'all real soon!

DW_Gray

Thank you Deb and John for all your work and successful first NJ Heartland Rally. Amy and I had so much fun and enjoyed meeting all the others. We look forward to crossing paths with our new friends again. God bless.

Jim & Harriet

hi all,
"Dittos" to all the comments that everyone has made. Deb and John - you ROCK!
thanks for all the hard work and the patience you had in organizing the rally events.
looking forward to seeing many of you at the PA rally.
:angel:
ps: for the ride home to SW Virginia we took the "shortest" GPS route and had a
tour of DC - on rt. 50 to I-66 (right down Commonwealth Ave!) on a Sunday afternoon
it went really well - no big tour busses and relatively few stops. just lucky ...

jbeletti

John and Deb,

Your rally was awesome. Great job your first time out! Home run with Crossroads too.

Thanks for everything,

Jim

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Yeah - and I think we had the toughest spot to get in to - whew!

Yep Duane, those straight ins are tough!:rolleyes:

Deb and John - GREAT job!! Debra and I had a wonderful time. We got home around 3:00pm, with a side trip via Cracker Barrel for lunch.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Actually the thanks go out to all of you. You are the one's that ROCK! This was an event made easy because you guys really know how to party!

The pics are in the gallery so be sure to check them out, especially the group at play! It looks so cool!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We got home safe and sound a few minutes ago, although we had to travel on the "ugly" tire. Somehow we managed to run over a chicken bone (least that's what it looks like, it is definitely some kind of bone) and it cut into the sidewall. Fortunately, Michael noticed it when we stopped at Maryland House for a break.

Deb and John thanks again for such a wonderful rally. Thanks also to Crossroads for bringing the new rigs for us to tour and for hosting such a delicious BBQ dinner. Considering all the support they gave to you with your rally and hearing all they did to get the Caliber rally worthy, no wonder there was such a large show of hands of folks who bought their campers from them.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in PA.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
By the way - I noticed New Jersey didn't want me to bring any Virginia firewood into NJ, but they sure didn't seem to mind me bringing lots of NJ sand back to Virginia!:)

nomare

John and I would like to thank everyone at the NJ Rally. We really had a Great time. Everyone was really friendly and helpful and made us feel really welcomed. This was a wonderful experience for our first trip and we are looking forward to many more. Special thanks to Debs and John for telling us about the Heartland Ownwers Club when we met at CrossRoads. We got home safe and sound and not a dirt road in sight. Can't wait to see everone in PA

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Mary Ann & John, It was great having you guys and we are all glad that we could help you along the way! You will get the hang of it so don't worry. Glad you made it home OK and John and I will see you in PA when we will have time to sit and chat!

bill40

Well Thanks Daugther,
We had a great time and now we are all alone. Jim just left as did Dave, Duane and Deb are getting ready.
Guess you and John are settled in at work. The sun is out and Mom has the shorts on, Izzy is looking for new friends to stare at seeing Molly & Misty are leaving. Thanks again for a great job and a good time.:angel:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I sure hope you and Ma enjoy the rest of your time in Cape May County. Tell Ma to enjoy the sun but not too much. Tell Izzy to take another nap!

See ya in a few weeks in PA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.