EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Clermont* - 05/21/2010 to 05/23/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill40

Jim, it is about 90 miles and about 2-21/2 hours driving time Trafic should not be a problem at the time you are talking about .
Hi Jim,
Calvin is dead on even if you decide to get there a little early there is a nice area you can use for drinks, food, potty and a history of the ferry while you are waiting to load. See you there.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Debbie and John,

Just wishing you a great rally. Wish we could be there but someone has to work to support all the people on vacation.

Have a great time.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks for the good wishes. I am sure we will have a good time but it won't be the same without the rest of you southern folk!

Larry, John wants to know if you'll pay his income taxes too as you will be the only one working?

Thanks Sam you're a true pal!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Deb.,y'all could always move y'alls New Jersery rally down south.I know a real nice campground.We know y'all are excited.Renee and I hope it all goes well.Have fun!

DW_Gray

Amy and I are excited about seeing you all on Friday. We are taking the 2:45 pm ferry on Friday. I wonder how many other RVs will be on at that time.

We are in Williamsburg now. We'll drive up to my brother-in-law's restaurant, Upper Deck Restaurant & Lounge, in Pocomoke City, MD on Thursday and park there for the night. For those diving though here, stop for a great meal.

Jim & Harriet

we are taking the ferry on Thursday. made our reservation today. be sure to call ahead as they only
take a certain number of truck+rv vehicles each crossing. they did not say how many ...:confused:
see you soon, safe travels...

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
The Van Opstal's, and Deb and I, are coming in on Thursday via the great northern loop (DC, Baltimore, up to Delaware, then across and down). We're meeting Eric and Dorothy at a rest stop on I-95 near our house around 10:00am and convoying up from there. See ya'll Thursday afternoon!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Mike,
Hope you and Ann have a good time. We will miss you guys but you in see in October!!

John and Debbie are going to throw a good rally with lots of fantastic food. Maybe you could send me some?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We're going to eat good for sure! It's one of the three F words associated with rallies.

FOOD - FRIENDS - FUN

jbeletti

And Firemen :). See everyone soon. John and Deb are picking me up at the ACY airport, with their Bighorn! Love it!

Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
And Firemen :). See everyone soon. John and Deb are picking me up at the ACY airport, with their Bighorn! Love it!

Jim

Well, I hate to disappoint everyone but we are getting done early tomorrow. We will have enough time to get the Bighorn to Avalon, set up and back to AC Airport before your flight arrives. One missed photo op but easier in the long run. Sorry!

PSF513

I will add our 2 cents also. Since Deb has to work, we can not attend either. Have one (of whatever) for us and eat our share of dessert. Y'all have fun now, ye' hear!

dieselsweetheart

We had to call to make our reservation for the ferry...we could not do it online.... we are all set for the Sunday 11a trip over to Lewes.... see you all soon!!! At least the weather will be nice (so the weatherman says).

Status
Not open for further replies.