EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 5/20/2011 to 5/22/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

campnpaul

Deb,
I registered today and spoke to Melissa. She put us on site 510. We are looking forward to seeing everyone and wearing short pants.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I spoke with Sea Pirate today and confirmed that Mary Ann & John Proto will be on site 509. They are leaving their rig on site and returning for Memorial Day Weekend. Naturally, we couldn't resist a laugh so we will also be returning to site 510 at Sea Pirate to spend the holiday weekend with them. Anyone who may be interested in remaining or returning for Memorial day is welcome to join us. Betty Ann is back in the office but still on reduced hours for February.

Tee Shirt orders are coming in and when you order it will be posted in the attendees list here. I will confirm the order cut off date with Martin Marketing early next week. Shirts are $10.00 each and will be uni-sex sizes only.

Attachments

• NJ Tee Shirt Design.bmp
    203.8 KB · Views: 33

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I also confirmed that Tina & Dennis Jarin of TOY RUN FOUNDATION will be with us for dinner on Saturday evening. Following our meal we will present them with our charitable donation of toys for sick and needy children. Please remember to bring at least one toy per person (no stuffed animals please) but you are welcome to donate additional toys if you are so inclined. Click here for more information on the Toy Run Foundation. Please help us to support our Heartland Gives Back Initiative.

mrmagoo

WOO HOO.... Better late than never... Boop and I will be attending your rally... we are signed up (after a number of attempts)... and we are on site 505.

I have heard that you throw a great rally... Looking forward to this, as it very well may be our 1st trip of the season.

Now to order shirts!

See ya all in May!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
That's great Don & Betty can't wait to see you guys! You are going to have a blast! Thanks for posting!

dieselsweetheart

Don and Betty are signed up!!! Awesome!!!

Haven't given thought to shirts for this year. I may not because of it being so close to Goshen and we will get shirts there. I have to give it some more thought.... but I will order shirts from you! Put me down for 2 shirts, both XL.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Don and Betty are signed up!!! Awesome!!!

Haven't given thought to shirts for this year. I may not because of it being so close to Goshen and we will get shirts there. I have to give it some more thought.... but I will order shirts from you! Put me down for 2 shirts, both XL.

Done! Thanks Cheryl.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
ONLY 8 SITES LEFT!
Who will be the lucky ones???

The Site Assignment Map and Rally Agenda have been posted here.

Last edited:

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
92 day's and counting !!! Too our first rally for 2011. Looking forward to our 2nd rally in Nj !! Beth and I enjoyed our time last year exploring Cape May , Wildwood ect. Can't wait to see what will explore this year !!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
OK as promised, we will see you at the Sea Pirate Campground. We will arrive Thursday 5/19 and stay until Monday 5/23. We are on site #508.
Yahoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.