EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 5/20/2011 to 5/22/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheryl, just looking over coming events. We would like to go to West Creek. Can not seem to find phone # for campground. or full name of campground. Betty & Bob

jimtoo

Cheryl, just looking over coming events. We would like to go to West Creek. Can not seem to find phone # for campground. or full name of campground. Betty & Bob

You need to check the first post about the rally... all information should be listed there.

Sea Pirate Campground
US Route 9
West Creek, NJ 08092
1-800-822-CAMP
www.sea-pirate.com
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee: $0
WiFi available: Yes
WiFi Fee: $0

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
You need to check the first post about the rally... all information should be listed there.

Sea Pirate Campground
US Route 9
West Creek, NJ 08092
1-800-822-CAMP

Betty, As Jim said, all the important stuff about the rallies is usually found in the first post of the rally thread. It would be great to have you and Bob giggling around the fire with us again so come on down! Please post your site number if you decide to make a reservation.

dieselsweetheart

Betty and Bob, it's great to hear from you!! Hope you can make it to NJ...we'd love to see you again!! Debbie and John Bylinski will be your hosts.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Got an email this evening that Donna & Rob Winkler will be attending and have been assigned to site 503. They will be arriving on Friday and departing on Sunday. We met them at the show last week and we are very happy they have decided to join us.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Spoke with Sea Pirate today and I believe we have all the loose ends tied up! We have sold out of our 23 rally sites and now they are putting our overload into T section. Even though we are sold out - we're still in business. It's not too late so call Sea Pirate to make a reservation!

Please send your Tee shirt order to NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com. Shirts are $10.00 each.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Since you and John were just there this weekend and goodies about the cg you care to share!!

Yep, If your Bighorn looks as good on your site as ours looked, I'm impressed! We were parked on your rally site! Nice and long, wide, all the space you'll need AND premium dirt!

Attachments

• IMG_0741.jpg
    IMG_0741.jpg
    554.9 KB · Views: 19

hillsonwheels

How about that level up system? :D Slicker than boiled okra isn't it? :cool: Good looking coach on a really nice site! See ya'll in Williamsburg!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I've been away for 5 months! Let the Southern Lessons begin! Class is in session....

spelled BOILED - pronounced BALD ???? And I have to agree witchaondat! Pretty slick!

hillsonwheels

Did you just disrespect those of us who are "folically challenged" with that "bald" comment? :confused: :rolleyes: Suthren can be spoken ALL YEAR LONG!!!!!!!!!!! :angel:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If yer ridin' in Terry Deal's truck - it's "bald" no doubt about it. (no wait the truck is not bald, the peanuts were bald, but we were in his truck) does that make any sense? Oh yeah, no disrespect Mr. Hill, Sir, but you guys dumped a lot of information on me in a short time and since it is not spoken regularly here (not without people looking at you funny) it just slipped away. But it'll come back!! Forgive me for forgettin'!!!

hillsonwheels

You are forgivin! But, you can't be "forgittin'" the lessons we are providin'! Remember............SUTHREN! SUTHREN! SUTHREN! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.