EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 5/20/2011 to 5/22/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Tee shirt order goes in today at noon. Please check your email to confirm your order. If you find anything needing attention, please send me an email to NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com. This would also be your last opportunity to order if you would like to do so. See all y'all soon!

davebennington

Deb,

It looks like you are going to have a large turnout for the NJ rally, that's great. I wish we could make it, but have not been able figure out how to be in 2 places at the same time yet.

Dave & Julie

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well Dave, someday when you have time we'll sit down and I'll explain how you do that!!:D LOL I've been doing it all day!

All kidding aside, we have an awesome turnout for NJ and we are really excited about it. You're going to miss a good time!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
It's not too late to join the fun in Jersey! :cool:

Sea Pirate has approximately 10 full hook up sites left that we can occupy if you would like to join us! Call Betty Ann at Sea Pirate if you are interested!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Only 15 more days too rally time !!! Yee Ha !! Our first rally for 2011 can't wait . Going to be a good one !!

Beth finished her last test tonight for college , She be wearing her Cap & gown on the 14th !! And then off to NJ on the 20th see ya there .

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations Beth and glad it's over for you! I know how difficult it has been but it's almost rally time. Glad we could assist you with stress refief!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are at Sea Pirate this weekend and will be checking each site assignment today to make sure all y'all will be comfortable. Also checking out the newly painted activity room! This should be our last visit to the CG prior to the rally as we head off to the VA Rally on Thursday. We are getting more excited as the day grows near when we will be together with all our friends on our home "Premium Dirt"!

If you haven't already, please send me an email to NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com if you intend to go to the Early Arrivals Dinner at Calloway's as the head count has to be given to them this week. That is not to say that you can't change your mind and join us later, but I need to give them an idea of our head count.

REMINDER! Please don't forget our Heartland Gives Back Initiative is Toy Run Foundation of Manahawkin, NJ. Please bring an unwrapped toy(s) to be donated to this worthy cause! Again, Toy Run Foundation brings smiles and happiness to sick and needy children of Ocean County throughout the year. Visit their website by clicking HERE for more information on their organization.

See you soon!

dieselsweetheart

Let the countdown begin!!! We are loading up this week and hoping for some great travel weather on Friday and great weather for the weekend!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Let the countdown begin!!! We are loading up this week and hoping for some great travel weather on Friday and great weather for the weekend!!

Although they are expecting some chance of a thunderstorm or two, the weather forecast is looking better everyday! We really would love to hang outside but an alternate indoor plan is in place so we're going to have a great time either way!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
This is really going to be a different sort of situation for us! Just let me say that we will be at the rally without our Bighorn. We had a disagreement with a gas island overhang on the way home from the VA Rally and have dropped the rig at Crossroads. Insurance adjuster will be in on Wednesday and we'll know whats up then. We really feel terrible but vow the RALLY WILL GO ON!

We will be making a trip to Crossroads tomorrow to retrieve all of our rally supplies from the camper and get the rest of our stuff that we couldn't bring home today!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we will need your understanding and I would ask for assistance from my fellow Chapter leaders that we will be bringing everything and may need some help with storage logistics.

Cheryl & Jim - Would you be so gracious as to allow us to use your site as the host site?
Greg & Beth, Mike & Ann we may need your help to hold on to some things that we will bring down on Friday!

Thursday dinner is still a go! We'll be there and expect to have a good time with friends.

As soon as my mind clears, I'll post more information. We've got a lot to think about right now BUT FEAR NOT!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We are very sorry about you BH; however, it goes without saying that Michael and I will do whatever you need or want us to do. You can even bunk in our camper or pitch a tent on our site. I'll bet Michael will even clean out the basement and put an air mattress in there if you would prefer/want privacy (lol)! Just let us know.

jbeletti

John and Deb,

So sorry to hear about your mishap today. I see the Northeastern chapter leaders are coming along side you guys to ensure the "show will go on" :)

For everyone planning to come to this rally - you're gonna have a blast.

Rally on!

Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wow, I'm overwhelmed, although not surprised, by the kindness of our Northeastern Chapter Leaders and NJ rally attendees. Thanks so much for your emails, calls and every kind word you all have spoken! This is the sort of time that brings out the best in people! We are so glad to have the chance to surround ourselves with the best of the best!!!!

A little unfinished business:

Bill & Jerry have offered us the upstairs bed - They'll sleep on the air bed...
Mike and Ann have offered an air mattress in the basement.....

Gee let me think on this a bit....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

We love you all!!!!!

gschaaf

Hey Deb and John just jumped on the computer and couldn't believe what I was reading about your trailer. Fran and I are sorry to here what happened. If you guys need any help at the rally just let us know what we can do. See ya soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.