EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 5/20/2011 to 5/22/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
It would be the Hill School of Suthren Hard Knocks! He better behave or Cheryl will put him on can crushin' detail!!

Last edited:

hillsonwheels

Usn's will try to keep up with the teachin' and the crushin'.........;)Now, how do I talk to the Protos?????????:rolleyes: Yo John, I'm gonna need an interpreter!!!!!!:angel:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Usn's will try to keep up with the teachin' and the crushin'.........;)Now, how do I talk to the Protos?????????:rolleyes: Yo John, I'm gonna need an interpreter!!!!!!:angel:

Talking with the Proto's lesson one - Don't Talk! Just listen and laugh! :D

Just spoke with Maryann this evening and they are getting the Greystone serviced and ready to go next week! The COWBOY is ready to giddyap!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Dave, Will you and Nona be able to come out to lunch at the Shady Maple on Saturday, April 23rd? Me, John, Greg, Beth, Cheryl, Jim and Maybe The Proto's (if they can get a site) are getting together for a meal! We'd love for you too come to if you are able. Hoping we can get Ma & Pa Stewart out too!

Last edited:

TheWinklers

Not to be nosy but I saw you talking about Shady Maple, did you know there is an Ox Roast to Benefit the Witmer Fire Co. on April 23rd? And just curious may I ask what campground you are staying at? We go up there at least 3 times a year to camp with our friends from the Fire Dept here.. 2 of those times are for the Ox Roast. If you've never been oh my the food is so good.

dieselsweetheart

Rob and Donna, have you ever been to Shady Maple? There is no comparison...even though it's a benefit, which I know firehouses have to do....we are talking the mother of all buffets. When we say to wear your buffet pants, we aren't kidding. And they don't rip you off in the cost either. $15 for dinner...

dieselsweetheart

Deb, the Truknutt folks are going to come along...I can't wait to see Dave in his buffet pants! Remember, they didn't come to the PA rally so they have no clue what's about to happen to them! hehe

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus and Debra would love to drive up for a day trip. Just a little over 3 hours for a trip to the Shady Maple? Well worth the time!

dieselsweetheart

Wow! Really? You'd make the trip?? We'd love to have you ya know!!! It's Easter w/e so I know people have cooking plans...I am hosting Easter dinner but I don't cook till Sunday morning...

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wow! Really? You'd make the trip?? We'd love to have you ya know!!! It's Easter w/e so I know people have cooking plans...I am hosting Easter dinner but I don't cook till Sunday morning...

Let me see, is it the friends or the food????? HMMMM, IT's BOTH!!!!!!

TheWinklers

yes we've been to shady maple, But we are a fire fighting family ( my husband is the chief in our town my future son in law is a fire fighter, my brother in law father in law are fire fighters and my mother in law, sister in law, my daughter and I are in the ladies aux.) We travel up there for the Ox Roasts with a large Group of fire fighters from our area.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We welcome newly registered attendees Josephine & Tom Celano from PA. They are expecting delivery of their 3185RL soon and are new to Heartland Owners Club! Welcome to the Family, the Club and the Rally! Wow, what a way to start!

jnbhobe

Hey Debbie; I talked to Sea Pirate this morning and got reservations for 5/19 thru 5/22 so we will arrive on Thursday and leave Monday morning. We were asigned site 515. we'll see how that holds up. Jon

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hey Jon & Patti !!!

Looking forward in seeing you guys there !! also the new dog, it must be good looking and very smart for you too name it (FRECKLES)!!!! LOL

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
That's great John. Really glad you and Patti will coming. Jeez, we haven't seen you since NY last year and that's way too many inches of snow ago! See ya soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.