EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 5/3/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokiejoe

Well here we are just about a couple weeks out from rally time..Just a reminder, as if you need one, Frank and Ted will furnish the breakfast meat, Jim and a couple guys will be doing the eggs so just bring another breakfast side or drinks, juice, milk, etc. Of course if you are not going on the tram ride we still want you to meet us for lunch so maybe some of you could ride together to the restaurant, address is in agenda details. Steal a gift will be a $10-$15 gift and doesn't have to be RV related but of course it can be if you want, please bring gift unwrapped. An item can be stolen only 3 times. Will be fun! Brisket and chicken are the meat for the potluck so just bring a side or dessert to go with that. Don't forget, we will be selling 50/50 tickets so be sure to bring your extra change...or bills to purchase lots of tickets!! Last but not least during all the fun Saturday night we are having the surprise you don't want to miss. If you are leaving Sunday don't forget to have a Nelly muffin before you head out. They are delicious!! Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great rally :)

Pokiejoe

Just had a call from Jim Tyner, "quadman" and he had to cancel due to personal reasons. Hate that we will not get to meet the Tyner's this time but hope to see them down the road another time.

Mrsfish

Don- just got off the phone with the rv Park. We have altered our dates slightly. Will be coming in on the 1st and leaving on the 6th. Getting excited!!

Pokiejoe

Don- just got off the phone with the rv Park. We have altered our dates slightly. Will be coming in on the 1st and leaving on the 6th. Getting excited!!
Can you give me a call at 5757605445 thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

rutranger

Hi Don and Vicky. I won't be able to attend the Albuquerque rally so please mark me as cancelled. Thanks for all your help.

Pokiejoe

Hi Don and Vicky. I won't be able to attend the Albuquerque rally so please mark me as cancelled. Thanks for all your help.

Oh shoot, hate to hear you won't be here, hope to see you down the road another time. Please call the resort and cancel your reservation. Be safe!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have some new neighbors here that recently purchased a Bighorn...

Of course I've been pushing 'Da Club!' and also mentioned the ALQ Rally.

Maybe I can get them into one of those empty spots! :confused:

'Lil Guy'

All of the Texans are cancelling the rally. I'll cook the bacon tomorrow and mail it to the resort.
Sorry, I was posting on the wrong site. Cancel that. We'll be there bright and early on Wednesday, the week of the rally. No way we can miss Don and Vicki's inaugural rally. We might even leave a little early and stir up some trouble on the way. We're all anxious and ready to get back on the road. Won't be long now.
The last N. Mex. rally in Alto was a hoot. You've got your hands full topping that one. Let's see what you've got to offer. Word out our way says this could be the rally of all rallies.
Seriously Don, can't wait to see what you have in store for everyone.
John, get your hardhat out. You're gonna need it. See ya soon.
Again, can't wait to get this one in the books. We're really looking forward to it. See everyone soon.

JohnD

All of the Texans are cancelling the rally. I'll cook the bacon tomorrow and mail it to the resort.
Sorry, I was posting on the wrong site. Cancel that. We'll be there bright and early on Wednesday, the week of the rally. No way we can miss Don and Vicki's inaugural rally. We might even leave a little early and stir up some trouble on the way. We're all anxious and ready to get back on the road. Won't be long now.
The last N. Mex. rally in Alto was a hoot. You've got your hands full topping that one. Let's see what you've got to offer. Word out our way says this could be the rally of all rallies.
Again, can't wait to get this one in the books. We're really looking forward to it. See everyone soon.

Whew...scared me for a minute there...cause my two packages of turkey bacon ain't gonna be enough!

By the by...I do have my trophy hard hat with me...plus I have a couple of other new hats with me as well!

Don...I'll give you a call in a couple of minutes!

Pokiejoe

Ok Frank, enough of that cancelling stuff...you must be there to cook the bacon, we have contacted the resort and they will not accept any bacon in the mail..haha..We will see you there Wednesday for a few days of great fun. Be safe!

'Lil Guy'

Been talking to the boys. We're ready and looking forward to a great time. See you and Vicky soon. Can't get here soon enough.

Pokiejoe

Here we are just a little over a week before the rally begins. Just a reminder for any of you that might want to head to Albuquerque we have a couple sites still open. It will be a fun packed rally with something for everyone. Hope to see you there!!

JohnD

I changed my dates as well...

I'll be arriving on Monday, April 30th and departing on Monday, May 7th..

Should give me enough time to warn the park about what a wild and crazy...uhhhhh, I mean quiet and orderly bunch we are!

:cool:

'Lil Guy'

John, get ready for a lesson in winning the hearts of the women. Ted Davis has something up his sleeve to attract the female vote. I think he has it in mind that if you win the hearts of the women, the men will follow. I think that's his campaign philosophy. See ya soon.
BTW: Don't get us barred before we arrive. Let's try to make it through the Meet and Greet.

Status
Not open for further replies.