EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 5/3/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokiejoe

Hey Don and Vicky, made our reservations for May 1/6. Sign us up for the Tram...

See you soon!
Joe and Anne

Awe...so glad you decided to come West...super excited about it! And glad you're doing the tram :) See you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Got a call from Pat and Elaine Poole and they are coming to the rally...Super excited they are coming this way, confirmed for May 2-7 in Site 1226..Also going on the tram!!

'Lil Guy'

Debbie is so excited about Pat and Elaine coming. This means all of the Heartland Unacceptables will be there with the exception of George. This is the Texas Invasion. The Mountain region knows how to have a rally and we're all looking forward to it. Pat, make sure to bring your big stick and fly it proudly. It might keep the UFO's away. Ted, Ed and I are looking forward to seeing you two guys again. Later and have a great day.
Can't have a party without Possum 51.lol AKA the bacon burner.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Frank:
I have some Turkey bacon for Pat to cook...is it safe to give it to him?
Excited to see Pat & Elaine!!!!!!!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Frank:
I have some Turkey bacon for Pat to cook...is it safe to give it to him?
Excited to see Pat & Elaine!!!!!!!!!

I have a couple of packages of turkey bacon in my fridge...

Although I doubt I’ll still have it in a month!

Hey Garry...I’m slowly making my way to Tucson!

See you soon!

Doublegranch

JohnD:
I have alerted all the locals to lock up their place and all single ladies to to beware of your arrival!
Let me know when you are close.
Safe Travels.

JohnD

JohnD:
I have alerted all the locals to lock up their place and all single ladies to to beware of your arrival!
Let me know when you are close.
Safe Travels.

I don't know...I'm pretty tame... :p

Are you going to be around...I'll give you a call a little later?

'Lil Guy'

I guess the boys of Margaritaville will have to be serving Margaritas at the Thursday evening event to get everyone in the mood for Cinco De Mayo. Probably be some Rum punch as well along with a fruit bowl. We tend to look for reasons to have a cocktail and the rally being held over the Cinco de Mayo weekend just seems right. Since everyone is going to meet the two candidates vying for the HL Full-timers party and no election is being held, alcohol is permitted.
Looking forward to hanging with the Unacceptables again. I understand Ted Davis is going all out to try and win support from all the women attending the rally. You never know what lurks in his mind but I'm sure it will be a crowd pleaser.
Let's see how John D can handle all of this and present himself to the group. I'll have my stun gun with me to keep them separated in case of any trouble.
Won't be long now. See everyone there and don't forget about bringing a dish to the Breakfast Extravaganza. ​I just hope the New Mexico Chapter is ready for all of this.

Doublegranch

Well....it's a good thing I picked up a "Defibrillator" for the Pueblo Rally! I will have it ready for
Don & Vicki's Rally!!!!
Of course they won't need it, but I am really worried about FrankB, JohnD & TedD. They all have
a tendency to not uphold the limits of vertical gravity.
See you all in a few weeks!

For all the new members arriving for the first time! Please don't let some of these posts worry you!
They are like a very old rattle snake that is past his prime.....he rattles aloud but has no strike left in him!

JohnD

Well....it's a good thing I picked up a "Defibrillator" for the Pueblo Rally!

I will have it ready for Don & Vicki's Rally!!!!

Of course they won't need it, but I am really worried about FrankB, JohnD & TedD.

They all have a tendency to not uphold the limits of vertical gravity.

Hey Garry...

I've got news... :confused:

I've lost 30 pounds in the last four months and have the same studley bod (almost) I had when I was 20! ;)

I'm down to 145 pounds of pure Colorado meat! :p

No more after 40 beer and Fireball gut! ;)

Doublegranch

JohnD:
Wow! I am impressed! Now if we can only get you from riding side saddle
You will be a real manly MAN!
Good show on the loss of weight!
See you soon!

JohnD

JohnD:
Wow! I am impressed! Now if we can only get you from riding side saddle
You will be a real manly MAN!
Good show on the loss of weight!
See you soon!

I don't know... :confused:

Without the @$$le$$ chaps...not sure the helmet is enough for a side saddle ride! :angel:

But I did buy some boots and a hat! :eek:

dykesj11

Hey Garry...

I've got news... :confused:

I've lost 30 pounds in the last four months and have the same studley bod (almost) I had when I was 20! ;)

I'm down to 145 pounds of pure Colorado meat! :p

No more after 40 beer and Fireball gut! ;)

Hey we might have to work that into your press release with a few pics to sway the female vote!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pokiejoe

Hey guys, we are about 3 weeks out from the rally, we are getting ready and hope you are too. Just got word from some of the Texas crew that they are gearing up to start the 2020 election year at the meet and greet on Thursday evening. We will let them chime in to give you more details as to what they have in store. For you new attendees we are hoping this will be a very memorable gathering for you and of course for you that have attended rallies before also. We have lots of activities planned including on Thursday the meet and greet then on Friday Frank's BF Extravaganza, Tram ride, lunch at Garduno's, steal a gift. Saturday we have BF pastries and coffee, LaMesa RV with lunch, Potluck, door prizes with 50/50 and the surprise you don't want to miss. Of course the Tiki bar aka Margaritaville will be set up during all of this and the election candidates will be trying for your vote also. Going to be a great time!

'Lil Guy'

We're all getting excited about Don and Vicki's 1st rally. Gonna be a hard act to follow after the last N. Mex. rally we attended but I'm confident they're up to the task. Been watching them both as they were stalking all of the rallies over the last few months taking notes on the do' and don'ts to create an enjoyable time. The only problem with this rally that I can see is the possibility of the fun being too much for some of the older attendees. Good thing Gaary is bringing the defibrillator with him. Don has assured me that they have a surprise event that will be a sure hit with the crowd. One can only wonder what Gaary and Don's warped minds could have in store for everyone. I can only guess what this could be. He might be referring to the new attendees having to sing the National Anthem to the regulars which is a HL tradition.

The Texas bunch is chomping at the bit to get out your way and will be pulling in Wednesday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone and again, be thinking of a breakfast side dish for Friday morning. Later and have a great day.

BTW, the new members don't really have to get up and sing.lol

Below is a pic of the Unacceptables when they were younger. (aka the Texas bunch)

Attachments

• DSC_0620.jpg
    DSC_0620.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 30

JohnD

Below is a pic of the Unacceptables when they were younger. (aka the Texas bunch)

When was that...about a week ago??? :angel:

Short of me living in Texas...as you can see I'm auditioning to be 'Unacceptable'! :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey we might have to work that into your press release with a few pics to sway the female vote!

Whatever it takes... :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.