EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 5/3/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Vicki and Don- your first rally is looking like a winner!! This is going to be fun!, sign us up for everything, please.

Does that mean you are signing up for the Wet T-Shirt contest too??? :angel:

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Hello all,
Kristine and I are looking forward to the Albuquerque Rally! We've never been to one, but it sounds interesting and fun.

Looking forward to visiting -
You are going to get hooked on be the rally option. It is just a lot of fun having social events with others who like RVing and the brand Heartland. We have met some wonderful folks who we will always consider friend even if we only see the every year or two.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

DaveTyler

Don, Please add Dave and Kathy to come to strange lands on May 1st-May 6th. Site #1235 is what the young lady said. Looking forward to seeing you and Vicky. And your new truck. Dave

Pokiejoe

Don, Please add Dave and Kathy to come to strange lands on May 1st-May 6th. Site #1235 is what the young lady said. Looking forward to seeing you and Vicky. And your new truck. Dave

That's awesome and we are so glad you have decided to come. Looking forward to see you guys too :) What about the tram ride, are you interested in doing that?

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

'Lil Guy'

Don and Amy,Debbie and I will be attending. I'll get back in the next couple of days with the dates With Ted and Dee showing up, this could be the best Margaritaville so far, unless he drives 400 miles and decides to turn around and go home again like he did at the last N Mex. rally.lol Looking forward to seeing the great people we met at the last N Mexico rally and meeting some more of the Mountain Region group. Ted and I will do the meat for the Breakfast Extravaganza if you like for Friday Morning. So, put up the women and kids, the Bakers and Davis's are on the way.

Pokiejoe

Don and Amy,Debbie and I will be attending. I'll get back in the next couple of days with the dates With Ted and Dee showing up, this could be the best Margaritaville so far, unless he drives 400 miles and decides to turn around and go home again like he did at the last N Mex. rally.lol Looking forward to seeing the great people we met at the last N Mexico rally and meeting some more of the Mountain Region group. Ted and I will do the meat for the Breakfast Extravaganza if you like for Friday Morning. So, put up the women and kids, the Bakers and Davis's are on the way.

Hi Frank and Debbie, So glad you guys are going to make it. Yes, that would be fine on the breakfast. Looking forward to it. Will you be going on the Tram Ride?

Don and Vicky

Ted_Dee

I apologize, but I must correct the "Lil Guy". I only drove 102.4 miles before I turned around. I am older and MUCH wiser now. There is no need to worry about us turning around. As long as I stop for donuts we should be OK.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ted: Just think about all the donuts Don & Vicky will have at the Rally...that should be incentive enough to make the trip without turning around.
Safe Travels. I will have to alert the ABQ PD that Frank is showing up!

Pokiejoe

I apologize, but I must correct the "Lil Guy". I only drove 102.4 miles before I turned around. I am older and MUCH wiser now. There is no need to worry about us turning around. As long as I stop for donuts we should be OK.

Hey Ted, we will leave a little trail of donuts all the way to Albuquerque so you can find them. Really looking forward to having you guys there. What about the tram ride, will you be interested in going on it?

DaveTyler

Hello Don, Now that you have Frank coming be sure to schedule him to do the Disc Brake Seminar. None do it better except for Ed Potts.

'Lil Guy'

Hello Don, Now that you have Frank coming be sure to schedule him to do the Disc Brake Seminar. None do it better except for Ed Potts.

:mad:Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Real funny Dave.

But on a serious note, Dave Tyler is one of the handiest guys around working on our RV's and loves to help others. If any of the attendees have any issues, line up in front of
Dave's front door no earlier than 5:30 AM and he'll try to address everyone's issues in the order they arrive. This service will go on for the 1st 2 days of the rally. He changes and rotates tires, does electrical and plumbing as well. Very good at trouble shooting satellite TV connections also. He really enjoys working on RV's and will not accept any pay for said services. Great benefit of attending a HL rally with Dave in attendance.
See everyone at the rally and bring your issues. Dave's waiting.

Pokiejoe

Let the fun began,Dave and Frank we will try to have a tent where you can work on everything.We will need someone to do the paper work Gary will be more than glad to help with that also Ted will help with all the real hard stuff like putting air in tires and doing windows,he will work for donuts! Did I forget any one O I will just be watching if that is ok !!

'Lil Guy'

Let's get something straight here. You must have misread my post. Nowhere does it mention anything about me working on rigs. Dave Tyler is the HL service hand in attendance. The only tent Ted and I will be working under will be Margaritaville tent drinking Rum and Negro Modellos.

Attachments

• DSC_0697.jpg
    DSC_0697.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0687.jpg
    DSC_0687.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0656.jpg
    DSC_0656.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 23

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Wow, someone has lost control over this Rally already!
Delegating things that aren't going to happen and then standing by and watching things that didn't happen!

Sounds like a bad night at the Margarita fountain to me and I gave up drinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.