EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 5/3/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokiejoe

Hi. We are planning our 6 month trip taking in the sites out west and saw that this rally coincided with the dates that we were near Albuquerque. So, we decided to join you! We will be coming from the Charlotte area and will be staying 5/3 - 5/8 on Site 1229. If there is still room we would love to join the Tram Group.

Hi Campcrew, so glad you guys are going to join us. Will be looking forward to meeting you...and glad you will be going on the Tram :)

dykesj11

Wow, you guys are going to add some states to your sig. Guarantee you will have fun and meet some "interesting people" at this rally, wish I could attend and meet you. Just don't take any lip from the Chapter Leader.
Hold it! I thought you were going to be in Albuquerque. ????????

dykesj11

I am going in the other direction, will be on a swing through Oklahoma, Arkansas and Branson during that time frame.
Well, that's a bummer but sounds like pretty good trip. I'll look forward to seeing you at the Regional in Pueblo then.

Chippendale

Well, that's a bummer but sounds like pretty good trip. I'll look forward to seeing you at the Regional in Pueblo then.

Yeah, I committed early to going east this spring to see some other country. Besides, as best I can tell, I will be with Lit'l Guy at at least 4 maybe 5 rallies this spring, its not good to eat too much bacon.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Besides, as best I can tell, I will be with Lit'l Guy at at least 4 maybe 5 rallies this spring, its not good to eat too much bacon.

Now THAT was pretty funny!

I can’t wait to have some of Frank’s bacon...and some Margarittas! :cool:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just got off the phone with the RV park . . . and boy do they have MY number! :p

All set up from the 2nd. to the 7th.!

Albuquerque will never be the same now . . . :angel:

campcrew

Wow, you guys are going to add some states to your sig. Guarantee you will have fun and meet some "interesting people" at this rally, wish I could attend and meet you. Just don't take any lip from the Chapter Leader.

We like "interesting people" :cool:
Yes, we will be adding about 10-11 more states when we finish this trip. We will be roaming the states for 6 months.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Don & Vicki:
Wow...Congrats on your first Rally....it is shaping up to be a great event with 25 RV's in attendance!
Super job!!
Can't wait for it to start, enjoy some great food and perhaps listen to some late evening Heartland Non-Political talk.
You have a bunch of Texan's in attendance and a little whispering in the wind maybe coming from their "Tiki" bar.

'Lil Guy'

Don, confirming tomorrow. We'll be coming in on the 2nd and leaving on the 7th. Breakfast Extravaganza is on with Ted and myself supplying the meat and cooking Friday Morning at the clubhouse or at a site. Your call. 8:30 OR 9:00 AM would be a good time. After we do the La. Breakfast Extravaganza, we'll be trying to get your side dishes in order. No rush on the additions to the breakfast. Get back to it early April. See everyone there. Later and have a great day.
BTW, thanks for offering to pay for the meat but we have it covered. Keep the money for the chapter. Ted's loaded.lol

Pokiejoe

Don, confirming tomorrow. We'll be coming in on the 2nd and leaving on the 7th. Breakfast Extravaganza is on with Ted and myself supplying the meat and cooking Friday Morning at the clubhouse or at a site. Your call. 8:30 OR 9:00 AM would be a good time. After we do the La. Breakfast Extravaganza, we'll be trying to get your side dishes in order. No rush on the additions to the breakfast. Get back to it early April. See everyone there. Later and have a great day.
BTW, thanks for offering to pay for the meat but we have it covered. Keep the money for the chapter. Ted's loaded.lol

Hey Frank, looking forward to the Extravaganza. Will be good as always, I think 8:30 will be best since we are leaving at 10 for the tram and if weather permits we will do it outside at the rally barn. There are 4 grills there. Jim, Dave and Kevin will be doing the eggs. Catch you later...

Status
Not open for further replies.