EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 5/3/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

John D, are you ready to rumble? You're welcome at the Tiki Bar anytime. I'd like a little 1 on 1 camera incite if possible. See you at the rally and we'll take it to the next level. Heck, staying up with the owls and soaring with the eagles, I think we did that at our last rally. Looking forward to seeing you again but I doubt if anyone else wants us to get together.lol I just hope I don't get blamed for corrupting you at this event. You only met half of the group. When you met the crazy half(TED Davis),I don't want to be responsible.lol
Looking forward to this rally. See everyone soon.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Lynn and I will arrive 5/1 and depart 5/7. We are in 1233 right next to that noisy Dave/Kathy Tyler unit. We were by Lil Guy in Alto - much quieter, calmer plus the flamingos and palms were soothing. But we are right across from John D and that's always good, right?

I pretty tame . . . not the big trouble maker I'm made out to be . . .

Although there are those photos of me in the chaps and that green helmet!

DOH!

Jim:
Remember, JohnD is now single...
Be careful as he is now "staying up with the Owls and Soaring with the Eagles in the morning".

And Prowlin' in my Prowler . . . :angel:

Actually, I've been crashing a little earlier theze dayz . . .

I have lost 30 pounds in the last six weeks! :cool:

So I'm lookin' pretty darned good, if I do say so myself! :eek:

jbeletti

...I have lost 30 pounds in the last six weeks! :cool:

So I'm lookin' pretty darned good, if I do say so myself! :eek:

Last time I saw you, you weren't carrying around any extra pounds. At 30 pounds lighter, you'd best not stay outside long when birds of prey are in the area :)

JohnD

John D, are you ready to rumble? You're welcome at the Tiki Bar anytime. I'd like a little 1 on 1 camera incite if possible. See you at the rally and we'll take it to the next level. Heck, staying up with the owls and soaring with the eagles, I think we did that at our last rally. Looking forward to seeing you again but I doubt if anyone else wants us to get together.lol I just hope I don't get blamed for corrupting you at this event. You only met half of the group. When you met the crazy half(TED Davis),I don't want to be responsible.lol
Looking forward to this rally. See everyone soon.

I'm ready to rumble . . . can't wait to see you again!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! Congrats John. Is Fireball still on your diet?

I've been layin' low on the booze for awhile now, but still having a few brewskis!

But in Margaritaville . . . anything is possible!

'Lil Guy'

Come to think of it, You looked pretty slim when I met you. Don't worry, Ted and I will fatten you up. Last time I lost any weight was with a bowel movement, but I'm sure that is too much info for everyone,lol
Man, I'm glad Debbie doesn't read this forum except over my shoulder.

Chippendale

Come to think of it, You looked pretty slim when I met you. Don't worry, Ted and I will fatten you up. Last time I lost any weight was with a bowel movement, but I'm sure that is too much info for everyone,lol
Man, I'm glad Debbie doesn't read this forum except over my shoulder.

Baker, it must have been a long time ago when you last "lost weight" because you're sure full of it now.

JohnD

Baker, it must have been a long time ago when you last "lost weight" because you're sure full of it now.

Wish I didn't have to go to work this morning . . .

Looks like we might be having some fun around here today!

Guess we could call this the 'Pre-Rally'? :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Last time I saw you, you weren't carrying around any extra pounds. At 30 pounds lighter, you'd best not stay outside long when birds of prey are in the area :)

Or the wind might blow me away!

Well . . . I had that over 40, quit smoking and started munching and had a few beers and too much pasta big belly that is now gone!

Well . . . almost gone (probably in another five pounds). :D

Or perhaps a few situps . . . NAH! :eek:

Was 175 pounds . . . yesterday 145, but I seem to be hovering in that 145-150 range now.

I tried to use my stud finder yesterday while doing some stuff, but it kept going off every time I turned it on! :p

DOH! :rolleyes:

'Lil Guy'

I tried to use my stud finder yesterday while doing some stuff, but it kept going off every time I turned it on! :p

DOH! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

BWahahahahah You sure that stud finder wasn't pointing to Texas.

JohnD

I tried to use my stud finder yesterday while doing some stuff, but it kept going off every time I turned it on!

DOH!

BWahahahahah You sure that stud finder wasn't pointing to Texas.

It was pointing toward Texas, but I was standing in the way! :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
JimToo:
Be really careful about what you wish for with JohnD....Arizona was never the same since
he rode that horse side saddle with a Village People hard hat....Oh, and wearing my chaps!
My horse would not allow me to ride him with the chaps on for 6 months after that event....Not sure what he
sensed on the Chaps!

UPDATE:
Oh, forgot JohnD claimed to be a "Cowboy" the entire time!

JohnD

JimToo:
Be really careful about what you wish for with JohnD....Arizona was never the same since
he rode that horse side saddle with a Village People hard hat....Oh, and wearing my chaps!
My horse would not allow me to ride him with the chaps on for 6 months after that event....Not sure what he
sensed on the Chaps!

UPDATE:
Oh, forgot JohnD claimed to be a "Cowboy" the entire time!

But I did buy a hat at the rodeo...

Guess I should dig out my ‘WTF?’ (Where’s The Fireball?) t-shirt again for inspiration...

akrebel

Please add Auguie & Cheryl Henry to the list. Called Nick, but had to leave a message. Arrive 5/2 depart 5/7

Thanks!

JohnD

I've been so busy trying to sell the house I forgot to call the park.

I'll do it tomorrow!

campcrew

Hi. We are planning our 6 month trip taking in the sites out west and saw that this rally coincided with the dates that we were near Albuquerque. So, we decided to join you! We will be coming from the Charlotte area and will be staying 5/3 - 5/8 on Site 1229. If there is still room we would love to join the Tram Group.

Chippendale

Hi. We are planning our 6 month trip taking in the sites out west and saw that this rally coincided with the dates that we were near Albuquerque. So, we decided to join you! We will be coming from the Charlotte area and will be staying 5/3 - 5/8 on Site 1229. If there is still room we would love to join the Tram Group.

Wow, you guys are going to add some states to your sig. Guarantee you will have fun and meet some "interesting people" at this rally, wish I could attend and meet you. Just don't take any lip from the Chapter Leader.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired

Mark & Janet:
Don & Vicky the NM Chapter leaders are on the road and may not see your post for a day!
Welcome to their fun event! See you guys soon and safe travels...

Pokiejoe

Wow, you guys are going to add some states to your sig. Guarantee you will have fun and meet some "interesting people" at this rally, wish I could attend and meet you. Just don't take any lip from the Chapter Leader.
Campcrew we would love to have you all ,see you in May Don and vicky

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.