EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Bath - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjriker

Have a great time everyone!! Harry and I wish we could have been there - look forward to joining you next year! :eek:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Man we are having an absolutely wonderful rally in NY! A great Pot luck last night, A Skype video call to the North Carolina Rally and the best sticky buns I ever ate this morning! Had a blast at the three wineries we toured today then back on the bus to Wilkins RV where we were treated to a Chicken BBQ and some really fine displays at their Outdoor Show!

The weather has been nothing short of specatcular not to mention the views of the beautiful NY countryside in the fall!

This has been a awesome event so far!

Note: The group photo was taken at Wilkins just before we handed off our donations to the Finger Lakes SPCA which was the NY Heartland Gives Back Initiative! Way to go NY!

Attachments

• IMG_3543.jpg
    IMG_3543.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3538.jpg
    IMG_3538.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3504.jpg
    IMG_3504.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3457.jpg
    IMG_3457.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 55

jbeletti

Wow - what a great turnout. Love the group photo. Even see Brian Wilkins in it - plus a lot of my Heartland pals.

Jim

Mike & Carol

Just got home an hour ago.....had a blast at the rally..met some new friends...met some old friends...thanks again to everyone helping w/ the pinbox exchange...you guys are great! See ya down the road!!!

Joebethlamb

We got home about an hour ago after dropping off the trailer. WOW! What a wonderful experience. We have truly been blessed to have met such a great group of people and are looking forward to attending more rallies. It is no wonder why Greg and Beth are Chapter Leaders. They did an outstanding job! Thank you all for your warm welcome!

Take Care and God Bless!

Jose, Lisa & Ozzy

Last edited:

jagiv

Hello, NY HOC Rally-goers, and especially those of you still in Bath.

We made it into North Fork Resort in Front Royal, VA about two hours ago and are now enjoying wine and cheese while dinner is in the oven.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but we, too, had a great time at the Rally. What a wonderful group of people and the organizing job that Greg and Beth did to keep us all happy was outstanding. As you know, this is our first year with a camper and this was our first rally. I can't imagine how anything could top this.

Safe travels to you all and we will see you down the road.

Pat and John

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I also arrived home about 8:15pm - I just want to say that I had a great time meeting you all, and there is no way I am going to remember everyone's name. For a first rally this was a fabulous way to start my involvement with HOC! Greg and Beth - you did a great job planning and executing the weekend...

Save travels - until we meet again.

Kevin Barrett - Massachusetts

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Well it's Monday morning here in Bath drinking coffee and reflecting back over the past few days with our Heartland friends. WOW, what a rally and what weather. Greg and Beth, you guy's are great, you went the extra mile to make sure everyone was comfortable and had everything they needed. Excellent rally, great laughts with great people. Special recognition to Loren and his wife for their bus donation and fire wood donations and also good conversation with them. Looking forward to more of these good times because this is what we signed up for.

Jim and Colleen

tomjanej

Just arrived home -- safe and sound. Thanks to everyone for making this a great weekend !!! Greg and Beth, Lauren and Joann --- you guys are awesome !!

truknutt

Committed Member
Well we made it home at 3:00 pm without incident; that's always a plus! Greg & Beth, you know how we feel about your rallies; I'll be your NY Wagonmaster any time but it might be tough competing against Loren & Joanne! What incredible generosity those two have! Hope everyone else makes it home safely and thanks again for letting Nona & me join in your fun! Until next year....

Dave & Nona

frano

What a rally! Great people, tons of tasty food, and some very special scheduled tours/activities. Thanks to all who made this event happen and a special thanks to Greg & Beth for their efforts and making sure we felt welcomed during our 1st, but not last, Heartland Rally. After such an eventful rally, we had an uneventful and safe trip home. Carol and I will sure be attending next year's rally.

stan53tt

Well we're back home from the NY Rally in Bath. It was our 1st Heartland Rally, and we had a great time. It also was our 1st Three Ring Campfire. Thanks to Greg & Beth. You guys sure outdid yourselves. Thanks also to Lauren, for your generous contribution. The wine tour on your buses were the highlight. Hope to see everyone again at the next NY Rally............Dave & Carol

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hello all! Home safe and sound! What a great rally!

Thanks to all rally attendees for traveling to the event and it was really a pleasure meeting all of you.

Thanks to all the first time rally goer's, and there was many of you, for joining the owners club and giving us the opportunity to get to know you!

Our thanks and sincere gratitude to Loren & Joann Smith for donating the school buses and drivers for our wine tour in addition to the trailer of firewood! You rock!

Thank you to Wilkin's RV for their generous contrubution of the chicken BBQ and for welcoming us to the Outdoor Show.

Thank GOD for the beautiful fall weather. The colors and scenery were spectacular.

Lastly, special heartfelt thanks and congratulations to Greg & Beth for a perfectly executed rally! We are so blessed to have your expertise in our region.
Now I know why they say....

thumbnail.aspx

gschaaf

Hi everybody we're home without any problems trailer is washed up and ready to go.We want to thank Beth and Greg for such a great time they did an awesome job.It was great seeing everybody again and can't wait until the next rally. Happy trails to everybody and be safe see ya in the spring.

Fran and Glenn

dieselsweetheart

We arrived home just after two and it was a lovely day to travel....thanks Greg and Beth for a great rally...this one might be tough to beat....!!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We are home safe and sound got in about 4:00pm. Thanks Greg and Beth for a wonderful rally we had a blast. Sorry to say this was our last for the year. Hope to see everyone in 2012.

Well, we made it home yesterday, but we were exhausted, you all tired us out. But we are writing now to let everyone know what a great rally this was, we had so much fun! It was only our 2nd rally but we feel like we have know you all for a long time. Everyone made us feel so welcome. Thank You So Much Greg & Beth, You Guys Are AWESOME! We cannot wait until June 2012....Lake George, here we come! Take Care Everyone!
Shawn & Billie Jo Bunce

jnbhobe

We got home safe and sound around 2PM. Rig is washed and all the food is out, since we are done for the year also. We want to thank Wilkins for the dinner, Loren & Joann for the bus transportation and firewood, You guys are outstanding, we are proud to have you as friends and club members. Beth & Greg you couldn't have made this rally any more perfect than it was with 38 rigs AND perfect weather. THANKS FOR A GREAT WEEKEND !!!!

cjhicks

We made it home to the Eastern Shore around 6:30PM. A BIG THANK YOU to Greg & Beth for a Great Rally. We are looking forward to Lake George next year and to seeing some of you at Charlston and Willow Tree in 3 weeks.:cool::cool:

This was our first rally and just wanted to say that it was a great event. Beth and Greg did an awesome job (including making sure that the weather was incredible). They worked so hard on everything and need to be thanked and congratulated. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We hope to be able to attend the rally in Lake George in the Spring. Neither of us were feeling good this time (some nasty bug that just won't go away) so we did not join in as much as we would have liked, but had a great time, regardless. Keep up the great work, Greg and Beth, and see you and everyone else in the Spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.