EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Bath - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Wow !! 14 days and counting !! The Rally will be here soon. We update the first page with all check in days by Name .

Last edited:

Freckles

Were having a Meet and Greet Potluck Dinner on Friday !! So start thinking about what you might want to bring . We will start a list of who's bring what for all to see . HOC will provide Soda & Water & plates & utensil !! Let us know by contact us here !!

nysheartlandchapter@yahoo.com

We will also be sending out a e-mail to all before the rally with the schedule of events .

Last edited:

gschaaf

Hey Beth and Greg we're counting the days. Fran said she making deviled eggs for the potluck. See ya on thurs for the rally.

Freckles

Hey Glenn ,

Were also getting excited things are falling in place see ya on Thursday !!

Hey Jon,

I called the CG you got a green light for Wednesday !!

We started a pot luck food list for all to view under the first page !!Send me your choice and I will add it to the list !!

Mike & Carol

Hey Bath Rally Gang,
I picked up a new TriGlide pinbox since our last rally in Berlin,MD. Wondering if I can get some help/expertise switching the current TrailAir while attending the Bath Rally. I got the long version, no need to close tailgate.......yea !! I would appreciate any help I can get.
Thanks,
Mike

Freckles

Hello Mike & Carol,

I've helped with 2 installs of the triGlide and would be happy to help with a 3rd, you can count me in !!! Saturday after we get back from Wilkins might be a good time .

Pie, Cake and cookies..... I agree yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!

jnbhobe

Mike; I'll be there on Wednesday but as Greg says It may be best on Sat I'll try to bring a drift or two. I did get to lock at the electric box mounting and mine is on the frame cross member just behind the pin box. JON

mrmagoo

Mike,

I assisted Greg with switching out his pinbox in Goshen... I'd be glad to lend a hand...

All we need is Beth to jump up in the truck and lift the new pinbox into place for us:eek:

- Don

jagiv

Pat and I have consulted and we will be bringing Apple Crisp to the Friday Potluck.

We are really looking forward to our first Heartland Rally.

John

cjhicks

Arrived here at Hickory Hill about 2 hours ago, the weather is a little on the cool side and overcast but is forcast to get better . We are getting ready to go out and explore downtown Bath. Going to a Clam Bake & Chicken Dinner here at the CC on Sat. Will see everyone later next week.:cool:

jnbhobe

Calvin; Don't go eatin all the food up before we get there, save us some !! We will get there on Wednesday, Keep working on getting the sun out. LOL

gschaaf

Hey Calvin what's the terrain like don't know wheather to leave my bikes home or not.I'm with you Jon I hope they leave some food for us.

cjhicks

Glen I think that you can leave the bikes at home, not a lot of flat land around here and as far as the food goes the Clam Bake is only for this weekend,but Iam sure there will be plenty of food at the Potluck. Update on the weather is Cold with highs in the mid 40's to low 50's thru Wed. then it is suspost to clear up starting Thursday with some sun and temps in the low 60's
Hey Calvin what's the terrain like don't know wheather to leave my bikes home or not.I'm with you Jon I hope they leave some food for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.