EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Bath - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Accuweather.com under Bath,NY it looks great !!! Added your Cheesy Potatoes to the first page !! Will keep list update as new food choice come my way.
Hello All, see you real soon. Pray for better weather.
Bringing Cheesy Potatos to Potluck
Shawn & Billie Bunce

cjhicks

Update on the Weather---- Today we had another day of off and on showers. Tomorrow M/Cloudy with Highs near 60 and lows in Mid 40s. - Wed. SUNNY Highs lower 60's and lows in Mid 30's - Thurs. SUNNY Highs Mid 60's and lows in upper 30's - Fri. SUNNY Highs Upper 60's and lows in Mid 40's - Sat. SUNNY Highs Mid 70s and lows in Upper 40's - Sun. SUNNY Highs Upper 70's and Lows in the 50's. We are so looking forward to some SUNSHINE !! and this place needs a couple of days to dry out as the grounds are very soft, should be better by the time most of you will be pulling in.:)

Freckles

Thank you Patti ,

We updated the list with your Dessert sounds yummy !!! See you guy's Wednesday night And my buddy Freckles of course.

dieselsweetheart

Good news on the weekend weather...I'd hate to leave Pa when it's supposed to be warm and sunny (80 on Saturday!) and have it be crappy weather in NY....no, mother would not like that at all....

frano

We'll have to put the shorts back in the trailer after last weekend's 50-60 degree weather in Syracuse. BTW, we are planning on bringing choc. chip cookies for the potluck. See you then.

Freckles

Arrived in the dark which is a little after 7pm . I felt like Duane lucky for us all drive though sites . Only wish Diesel Engineer Light could have guided us in . I put it 4x4 the ground felt soft . Heats on going to be in the 20's tonight

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Also arrived tonight in the dark - Greg was kind enough to guide me to my site - I have to go back to Calendar 101 since I guess I thought today was the first day of the Rally... oh well I'll be well rested for tomorrow. Night all

Kevin

porthole

Retired
Arrived in the dark which is a little after 7pm . I felt like Duane lucky for us all drive though sites . Only wish Diesel Engineer Light could have guided us in . I put it 4x4 the ground felt soft . Heats on going to be in the 20's tonight

Sometimes it feels like there is a clown in every group.

Oh - there is ........................... :p

jagiv

Great start to the Rally! What a turnout! And the weather Greg and Beth ordered up couldn't be better for fall camping in NY.

For those of you here why not add your pin to the Heartland Owners Position map? Go to the HOP map at the bottom right of the Portal Page and follow the instructions to add your pin to Hickory Hill. If you already have a pin, move it from wherever you were last to Hickory Hill.

Let's see how many pins we can put on Bath. I moved mine there last night

John

bacaye

Patti...I just told Patricia that you two would probably bring cheesy potatoes!!!! I told her she had to try some.. Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.