EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Bath - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Bill & Jerry (Bill40) We also be joining the group!!! Glad you could join us!!

Greg,

Can you park him downwind please! :p
We may be eating dinner when he arrives!:angel:

Sorry Papa, if someone opens the door, I've got to walk through it....it's just a habit....

To everyone else, it's a short and very entertaining story Bill would love to share with you all. Sign up for the last 11 sites at this rally to get the lowdown. Bill will treat you to the story around the campfire. Won't you Bill?

bill40

Greg,

Can you park him downwind please! :p
We may be eating dinner when he arrives!:angel:

Sorry Papa, if someone opens the door, I've got to walk through it....it's just a habit....

To everyone else, it's a short and very entertaining story Bill would love to share with you all. Sign up for the last 11 sites at this rally to get the lowdown. Bill will treat you to the story around the campfire. Won't you Bill?

Be more than Happy To, should I bring samples????

dieselengineer

Charter Member
I believe the event (the story) happen at the first PA rally, few years ago. It is a good story, and still talked about. So signup for the last 11 sites and hear the legends of Bill40.

P.S. Bill, do you need a flashlight to tell the story around the camp fire? I know of one you could use!

dieselsweetheart

I missed that story! Since it was discussed at the PA rally, I must've been off somewhere being VERY BUSY as the hostess that I didn't have time to stand around and listen to stories... I'll have to catch up!!

dieselengineer

Charter Member
I believe your were blinded by the light, honey

Legend Bill40, The light is packed and ready for the camping season, bring your dark glasses

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome David & Annie HOC member 1849 from NY . They will be joining the two other Cyclones . Once there were 2 now will have 3 in a row !!

Freckles

Hello All !! We have 26 spots spoken for with 11 sites available !! We have touch base with our Heartland give back choice for 2011 . The director of the SPCA was taken back by my phone call. Please view the wish list , click on the link form the 1st page.

3 wineries booked for Saturday for those that would like to join the group . Trans portion provided by NY Members Loren & Joanne Smith !! A big thanks to this folks . We will be starting a list soon for those that would like to join the group.

The leaves should be at peak color this time of year over the finger lake region !!

15 spots open for Goshen it's still not to late to join the 11 NY members that will be attending !!

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Greg and Beth it sounds like your rally is coming together really nicely! 3 wineries = 3 glasses at least = somebody point me to the bus! Thank you Loren & Joanne for the special help you are providing to the NY rally attendees! We are looking forward to seeing the NY fall colors for sure! There will be many great photo ops there! I don't want to wish the summer away but.....I LOVE NY!

dieselsweetheart

It's going to be a great camping season...there are a lot of trips coming up...so much fun....I'm looking forward to each trip!!

Freckles

Welcome Bob & Diane Frith form MD they will also be joining the rally !! Looking forward to see you guys in Goshen and the DE rally before NY.

BW49

Greg, thanks for passing my number on to your neighbor. He called and I hope things work out for us.
We are going to try to make the NY Rally. It depends on my daughter-in-law. That's the day she's due....I know there are only a certain amount of spots, but we will try. Same with the Berlin rally. Can't commit until after July. Hope there are open spaces left.

Freckles

MAJOR UPDATE TO THE NYS RALLY PAGE!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S GOING ON:

Thursday, October 6th

Early Bird Dinner at Chat-a-Whyle Restaurant, Bath http://www.chatawhylerestaurant.com/

Bon Fire

Friday, October 7th

Meet and Greet Potluck

Bon Fire

Saturday, October 8th

Breakfast supplied by HOC

Keuka Lake Wine Tour--Visit 3 of NYS award wining wineries:

Transportation is being donated by HOC members Loren and Joanne Smith.
Cheese and Crackers to be provided as a snack on the bus by HOC.

Bully Hill Winery http://www.bullyhill.com/

Heron Hill Winery http://www.heronhill.com/

Hunt Country Vineyard http://www.huntwines.com/

There is a charge for tasting at each winery. You must sign up for this event ahead of time so, please send us an e-mail (nysheartlandchapter@yahoo.com) if you are interested in participating in this event.

Chicken BBQ Dinner provided by Wilkins RV at their location http://www.wilkinsrv.com/

Bon Fire

Sunday, October 9th

Farewell Breakfast provided by the HOC

Die hard hors dourves/Wine/Cocktail party--Bring your favorites to share

Dinner ??? to be advised at a later date.

Bon Fire

Freckles

Greg, thanks for passing my number on to your neighbor. He called and I hope things work out for us.
We are going to try to make the NY Rally. It depends on my daughter-in-law. That's the day she's due....I know there are only a certain amount of spots, but we will try. Same with the Berlin rally. Can't commit until after July. Hope there are open spaces left.

We hope you can make it, but we totally understand if you can't.....Family comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.