EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Lake George - 6/15/2012 to 6/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Cheryl is correct please view shelters wish list located on the Rally first page for their need's !!
Click here for their wish list: http://www.ncspca.org/help/wishlist

Just wanted to remind everyone (because I didn't realize) that according to the wish list for the shelter, they are not taking food donations because they feed their animals Hills Science Diet and they get all their food from that company. Greg, back me up on that? So....if you are shopping this week doesn't look like dog/cat food needs to be on your list!

Vinny773

Beth,

MarySue and I will bring a pepperoni/salamni and cheese cracker platter along with a dessert. We are both looking forward to meeting everyone.

cjhicks

We are at Belden Hill Campground in Harpursville, NY with John & Mary Ann Proto. The Walker's, Vogt's,Schaaf's and the Hickman's are due in later today then we will all be heading to Lake George in the morning. Hope that the SUN comes out as we are receiving a little rain at this time.

jjriker

We are on the road to Lake George and should be arriving within the hour. So far no rain here yet. We are hoping to get set up before it arrives. After it passes through, the weather for the rest of the week looks beautiful! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

porthole

Retired
We are at Belden Hill Campground in Harpursville, NY with John & Mary Ann Proto. The Walker's, Vogt's,Schaaf's and the Hickman's are due in later today then we will all be heading to Lake George in the morning. Hope that the SUN comes out as we are receiving a little rain at this time.

Maybe we'll catch up with you tomorrow, we are at the Oneonta KOA. Nice little campground nestled in the farmland. Kind of noisy with all the birds, bullfrogs and creek running nearby though :D
Would have been a great bike ride getting here with the hills and twisty roads.

jjriker

We've been on 50 many times, but not with the rig. We wouldn't go that way - a lot of small towns with a lot of lights and it will be busy with traffic. JMO

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hey Greg,

Bob and I are here and all settled in. Raining today. I cannot seem to find the dish to pass list. Can you email me a link. Thanks.

Pat

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hey Pat,

You will find pot luck choice by the persons name on the front rally page. Beth also printed off the list for those who havent decided. The list will be with your rally bag!!

Hey Greg,

Bob and I are here and all settled in. Raining today. I cannot seem to find the dish to pass list. Can you email me a link. Thanks.

Pat

frano

Truck's fueled, camper's hooked up, camper is loaded with cookies and Summer clothing--must be time to head to Lake George. God will'in and the creek don't rise anymore, we'll be on the road tomorrow AM. Ready to meet folks and have a great weekend.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are ready for cookies! Got Milk?

We are not stopping so see you tonight about 8:30-9:00.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Nope sorry but we will be there in daylight! Close but no entertainment tonight Duane. 40 more miles!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

jnbhobe

We stopped at the wally world campgrounds in Amsterdam,Ny 45min away will be in early in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.