EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Ny, Verona - 08/13/2010 to 08/15/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dklaw

WOW...What a great weekend we had. We could'nt ask for better weather or better friends to hang out with!! It was great to see old freinds again and make new ones. A Big THANK YOU to everyone who attended. Lots of helping hands definately made hosting our first rally easy.

Three new members were added to our growing Heartland Family during our rally. Don & Karen, Loren & Joanne and John & Gayle. Welcome, get ready for a whole lot of fun and lifetime freindships!!

We had so much fun we are already planning next years rally. Save the dates October 7-9, 2011 (Columbus Day weekend). Look for our new event posting very soon. We can't wait to do it all over again. (We miss everyone already)

Also, don't forget about the mini-rally this October 8-10 (Columbus day weekend) at Twin Grove Park KOA, Pine Grove PA. We signed up today...see you there.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/17867-Come-Join-us-for-a-weekend-in-Pa!

Be on the lookout for rally pics, we will be posting them soon (there were some really good ones hehehe)

Hope to see you all really really soon!!

P.S. I think our BUTTS are in that pic of Bob's too!!

Sure enough--I'd recognize Don who's in the middle with the belt & white socks & Merrill's--toooooo funny!! Great pic! To all the guys that talked about the U-Bolts being loose--we checked & ours needed tightening a little also--thanks for the great info all weekend! Not sure yet if we can make the mini rally in October, but would like to. Will let know later.

copcarguy

Hey all!

Well TXBobcat pulled out this morning around 9:30 so now we're the only Ralliers left... The place was empty for a while but it amazes me how quickly the sites are re-filled. An ElkRidge 5er is now across the street from us, I wonder if they have any idea of all the Heartland fun they just missed by a couple days lol...

Attachments

• IMG00291-20100817-0942.jpg
    IMG00291-20100817-0942.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 52

jnbhobe

Well Greg I told you it would be a good rally. Patti and I had a great time with a great group of Heartlanders. Beth and Greg you did a fantastic job on your first rally and next year will be even better and only about 3 hours from me. WE are now at Wellsley Island State Park in the Thousand Islands. We will be going to The Ontario rally in Kingston on thursday. I just seen that we are the only rig repersenting the U.S.A. Some of you New Yorkers should take a drive this week end its close by.

freckles-girl

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
HEY EVERYONE, We just uploaded several rally pics(along with some that Jim uploaded also)...check them out. Go to: Tools-HOG, then Rallies-2010-New York or click here.

More to come in the days ahead

Last edited by a moderator:

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hey Jon ,

Be aware !! Don't make your breakfest frittata or cheesee potatoes they might keep you !!! :)

dieselsweetheart

Jim make sure you make their next rally...the dates are already set. Wine country, limos and bus tours...it's gonna be a great rally!!!

jbeletti

Jim make sure you make their next rally...the dates are already set. Wine country, limos and bus tours...it's gonna be a great rally!!!

Nice chatting with you this morning Cheryl, using Comet Chat (bottom of each forum page). I have the 2011 NY rally dates on my 2011 calendar. No promises though as this is very near when I expect that we will be closing on our TN home. But if I do make it, I am putting in my request for chocolate birthday cake :)

Jim

truknutt

Committed Member
Found these shots on the camera from the recent NY Rally. Anyone else see these folks checking out our fun??? Thought it might be Jim B dropping in for the Potluck that night!!

NY Rally 2.JPG NY Rally 3.jpg NY Rally 4.jpg NY Rally 5.JPG

copcarguy

Anyone else see these folks checking out our fun???

Boy, that sure is one NICE North Country in that last pic LOL!!

When the balloon passed overhead we were in the camper trying to get the baby to take a nap. Then we heard the several loud WHOOOOOSHES and headed outside to investigate, since nap time was now a no-go lol. I managed to get a quick pic with my cell but yours came out much nicer. Thanks for posting these!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Yep, we saw it too! It was a nice touch and I have no clue how Greg and Beth worked out the "fly over".

Attachments

• 100_1466.jpg
    100_1466.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_1467.jpg
    100_1467.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_1468.JPG
    100_1468.JPG
    681.7 KB · Views: 3

kbar350

Kenny and Brianne, why stop at one rally? Join us in PA over Columbus day w/e for our mini-rally and fun times. If you are able to join us...give the KOA a call. Glenn and Fran...you too!!

Unfortunately Columbus Weekend is right in the middle of a three week hitch at work. Thanks for the invitation though! We hope everyone has a great time and good weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.