EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 7/19/2013 to 7/21/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome Joe & Deb Eidel new owners of a 2013 Bighorn 3010 RE...new first time rally goers!!! See you in July.

f250dieseldad

Change of plans we will be arriving on Thursday. We will be there for the hamburgers and hot dogs. I never miss a meal!!!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Greg & Beth,

We are arriving on Thursday 7/18 and leaving Monday 7/22 and are now on site 404. Can't wait to get there

Freckles

Hello Rick , yes we are putting in a order this week have put out a e-mail to all attendees waiting to here back from two couples !!! So did you sign up and I missed it ? The clock is ticking on the 19th all extra sites are returned to the campground !!

copcarguy

OK we're in!
Arriving Thursday, leaving Sat sometime on site 435...
Ideally we tried to arrive Wed but our site has someone on it, they're gonna call us if it becomes available. We were going to be back in that area Wed not sure where we're gonna stay for that one night. Any Wal-Mart's nearby?

Freckles

Yes, there is a Walmart not far from the CG. The address is 2024 Genesee St. Oneida and the phone number is (315) 361-1037

clickers

John and Bev site 429 are bringing potato salad and buffalo chicken dip/celery. I wasn't sure where else to post this-very new to the site; but learning:)

oldmannj

John and Bev site 429 are bringing potato salad and buffalo chicken dip/celery. I wasn't sure where else to post this-very new to the site; but learning:)
Hi John & Bev, welcome to the family!!! The Buffalo chicken dip sounds DEELISH. Wish I could be there to enjoy some with you in July. Alas work thinks differently than I. Have a good time, Greg and Beth throw a heck of a party. ED.

Freckles

Everyone welcome Marjorie Ruch and Hank McCauley, they will be camping on site 433!!!

Lindstrom1950

Just visiting the site and saw the rally posted for mid July. Are foreigners invited, we visiting from Florida in our new 2014 Heartland Landmark and we will be in area

John and Alina Lindstrom

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just visiting the site and saw the rally posted for mid July. Are foreigners invited, we visiting from Florida in our new 2014 Heartland Landmark and we will be in area

John and Alina Lindstrom

I am sure Greg or Beth will chime in here but I can't see any reason why you couldn't join us. It would be great to meet some of our Florida family!

Freckles

John and Alina Lindstrom

John & Alina,

We would love for you to attend !!! Make sure you tell them your with the Heartland rally when you call. I will be sending you a private message tonight.

Freckles

Sites went back already to the campground . Please feel free to contact them. After talking with the campground today empty sites are going fast.

Lou_and_Bette

Freckles, have you or anyone from the area had any dealings with an RV repair service in the area? My Carefree awning collapsed on one side while we were in Canada and I need to get it repaired. It is secured well now, but Bette enjoys the shade it provides. I checked the Carefree site for dealers in the area and noted that K&D Recreational products and RV Pro Tech both have mobile service. Heard anything about either of these places? Any other suggestions? Lou

Freckles

Hello Lou & Bette,

I found out there is a Mobile fix it guy in the area !!! 315-520-9377 his name is Ryan . You may want to give him a call and see if he can help..

Freckles

Count Down !!!! Were getting excited !!! We may ask for those sites around us to share their picnic tables to add to our site as this worked out great back in 2010 rally. We will have the CG pavilion for the weekend as while but because of limited parking we would love to hold many events at our site using our new tents for shade !!

jnbhobe

Greg, you can have mine I'm right beside you, looks almost like the same site we had the last time. see ya on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.