EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Durant - 10/3/2019 to 10/6/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Great Mike, we have y’all down and we’re definitely looking forward to seeing you at our rally. Travel safe and see you then.

Capt_Dave

Orville,
thanks for the phone call. I called the KOA in Durant and made our reservations for the rally. We will arrive Oct 3 and depart on Oct 6. Look forward to meeting you.
Dave and Linda Morton

WRIGHT ll

Orville,
thanks for the phone call. I called the KOA in Durant and made our reservations for the rally. We will arrive Oct 3 and depart on Oct 6. Look forward to meeting you.
Dave and Linda Morton

Thanks Dave, I got y’all down. Orville

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

jmarnell

Orville,

Chris and I finally got it worked out so we can attend the rally. Reservation is made, coming in on October 3rd and departing the 6th. See you then!

John

WRIGHT ll

Hi Orville, Please add Dee and I to the list. We will arrive Oct 2nd and depart Oct 7th.

Hey Ted and Dee, that’s great and of course we’re looking forward to seeing y’all again at our rally!! Got y’all down.

pegmikef

Orville, I just made reservations, she said she assigned me to one of the sites but I don't know which one. Arriving 30 Sep, departing 07 Oct. Will see you there.

WRIGHT ll

Orville, I just made reservations, she said she assigned me to one of the sites but I don't know which one. Arriving 30 Sep, departing 07 Oct. Will see you there.

Mike this is great news!! We’re looking forward to seeing y’all again after your ordeal with your rig.

'Lil Guy'

Orville, I hate to attend a rally without a big Friday morning breakfast. If you're interested, I'll suppply and cook the sausage, bacon and ham for the breakfast. Potluck after that. Let me know if you're interested.What's a Okla. rally without a Texas Breakfast Extravaganza.

Last edited:

WRIGHT ll

Orville, I hate to attend a rally without a big Friday morning breakfast. If you're interested, I'll suppply and cook the sausage, bacon and ham for the breakfast. Potluck after that. Let me know if you're interested.What's a Okla. rally dwithout a Texas Breakfast Extravaganza.

Yes Frank, that would be great!! What do we need to do and what time and all that? Don’t forget about the kitchen in the rally room for food preparation. Barb is preparing the agenda now so soon we’ll be posting the preliminary agenda. As y’all can see we now have 26 rigs coming in too. I’m actually looking for a couple more.

'Lil Guy'

How does Friday morning at 9:00 AM sound? Like I said, I'm providing the breakfast meat and Debbie will set up the Mimosa fountain. Now all we need are the sides to go with it. Somebody had better make potatoes and others can do my biscuits and gravy.lol
The Breakfast Extravaganza is on!
Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Everyone be thinking a a side for the breakfast. (egg dishes, potatoes, biscuits, gravy, grits, fruit, juice, etc)

Last edited:

RRT

Orville,

We regret that we had to cancel our reservations and will not be able to attend the rally. Rhonda has broken her ankle and will be in physical therapy. We look forward to attending an Oklahoma rally in the future.

WRIGHT ll

Orville,

We regret that we had to cancel our reservations and will not be able to attend the rally. Rhonda has broken her ankle and will be in physical therapy. We look forward to attending an Oklahoma rally in the future.

Very sorry to hear this!! We hope Rhonda heals quickly and has a good therapy experience. We also hope y’all can make the spring 2020 rally though.

GK2018

Hey Orville, we unfortunately have to cancel. I'm in school during the rally and won't be able to take off the time this go around... I really hope everyone has a blast and take lots of pictures so we can see what all we missed!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WRIGHT ll

Hey Orville, we unfortunately have to cancel. I'm in school during the rally and won't be able to take off the time this go around... I really hope everyone has a blast and take lots of pictures so we can see what all we missed!

Sorry to hear this but work education and training definitely take precedence. We were hoping to have a younger member at the rally. We’re planning on a spring rally and as soon as the dates are determined y’all can make plans.

Cage427

Hi Orville,

We would like to join your Durant rally if there is room. October 2 thru 6.

Keith and Betty Orlopp
HOC# 3562

Last edited:

WRIGHT ll

Hi Orville,

We would like to join your Durant rally if there is room. October 2 thru 6.

Keith and Betty Orlopp
HOC# 3562

Hey Keith and Betty, we do have a couple spaces left and we’re glad you’re going fill ther!! See y’all in a few weeks in Durant.

GK2018

Sorry to hear this but work education and training definitely take precedence. We were hoping to have a younger member at the rally. We’re planning on a spring rally and as soon as the dates are determined y’all can make plans.
We were definitely looking forward to attending it! I just didn't realize I'd have school during that time. We hope ya'll have lots of fun though!

Status
Not open for further replies.