EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Thackerville - 5/24/2012 to 5/27/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just purchased our first Heartland RV last October. It is a 2011 North Country Lakeside. We upgraded from a PopUp camper and had run into a couple that were camping in a Big Country and they had us convinced that this is the manufacturer we wanted! The rally looks like a lot of fun! Not sure we can attend this one but sure look forward to more!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Glad to have you and welcome to the club. We hope to see you at our inaugural Oklahoma Rally. There are also sites available at Gillette for the national rally. We are caravaning up there and it'll be fun.

Thanks for the warm welcome Hastey! We are discussing how we can make all the rallies. We have another in late June in Wisconsin. I will need to go back and read up on the caravan! :D

Last edited:

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
NittyGritty, Glad to have you in HOC, WELCOME... We will also be pleased to have you as members of the Oklahoma Chapter. The newest Chapter and a fast growing Chapter we now have 13 rigs. We are looking forward to meeting you and going camping.. The season is just starting.. Our group will probably be going to the Texas Chapter Rally in Canton Texas again this year. Again WELCOME
Larry and Donna

Patrick and Beverly Neville. Put our names on the list, First time any rally. Who do I call or pay to make reservations?
Looking forward to see what this is all about

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Patrick and Beverly Neville. Put our names on the list, First time any rally. Who do I call or pay to make reservations?
Looking forward to see what this is all about

Patrick and Beverly,

We will be happy to have you at our first rally and glad that you are coming. The chapter pres. Larry Keever will get you added to the list, as soon as he reads this. As far as paying, scroll to the very first post on this thread and all the reservation info is there. Just call the camp ground and tell them you are with the Oklahoma Chapter.

See you in a couple of weeks.

larryanddonnakeever

Hi Patrick and Beverly, We would be pleased to have you at our first Rally... I sent you a private messsage. You can go to the #1 thread in this forum where all the information is. If you have a problem or any other questions get back to me. After you have registered let me know and I will add you to the list. We are going to have rally T-shirts too if you would like one for each of you let me know and I will give you the prices for them. You are alo welcome to join our chapter if you are not already in a chapter. Looking forward to meeting you'all.
Larry and Donna.

I am interested in the rally T-shirts! I need an X-Large Men's, and a large in Mens or if there are womens sizes I will need an X-Large instead. :D Haven't set it stone that we are attending rally but definitely want to get my order in for the shirts!

Tex2sum

It was great meeting and talking with you two at Anchor Bay. Thanks for the info on the chapter, as well as the Thackerville rally. Brenda and I are seriously considering going as well as joining the chapter. We can hardly wait to join others like yourselves in the Heartland RV community.:cool:

Martin, Brenda & Mr. Dakota (the boxer)

larryanddonnakeever

Martin and Brenda, Thanks for your interest in our Chapter and in our Rally. I would like to personally invite you to the Rally, and invite you to join The Oklahoma Chapter. We have a great group and always have room for other Heartland Owners who enjoy camping and having good fun and fellowship.. Again Welcome and feel free to contact me anytime I can help. Go to #1 thread for all the rally information and there is a place there to contact me too.

Make reservations for 24 thru 27th 2 T shirts large. Looking forward to our first rally. Missed our TX rally. Wanted to take advantage of this one. Only 4 hrs away

Patrick @ Beverly

larryanddonnakeever

Patrick, Great. You will need to contact WinStar RV resort to register tell them that you are part of the Oklahoma Chapter Heartland Group. After you have registered I will add you to the list. Go to the #1 thread on this post for all the information. Great to have you on board.
Larry

Paul & Nan

Wondering how early the rally rate applies. We were thinking of arriving Wed or Thurs, leaving Tues or Wed. We hate to travel on holiday times. Thanks for any info. Nan

Paul & Nan

Just made our reservation arriving on Wed 5/23 for 7 nights. Looking forward to seeing OK and all the Heartland group. Nan

pegmikef

Hey, Larry, will you please make sure we are on the list. I just made our reservations for 24 thru 28, but they didn't give me a confirmation number or anything. Thanks, and we are looking forward to seeing everyone there. Mike and Peggy

Status
Not open for further replies.