EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Kingston - 08/20/2010 to 08/22/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Newby
Had a wonderful time at the Rally. It was fun being the biggest and smallest (& only) travel trailer there.

Thank you so much.

Jeannine & Roy Barkhouse

mrhypnosis

MrHypnosis (Dave & Lyne)
It was great meeting you guys, we had a great time. See you next year. BTW if you are ever travelling in Eastern Ontario why not plan a stopover at our park. We are at Grenville Park which is right on the St Lawrence River just off the 401 at the exit to Ottawa and bridge to U.S. Its a beautiful treed park, 2 beaches, activities, etc;
Dave, Lyne, and Mesmer :)

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
hello everyone.......what can we say.....donna and i had a great time. met some very fine people and are looking forward to connecting through emails and at rallys. thanks to wayne and gayle and dave and lyne for a great job. we were lucky as it rained hard all around us but not on our rally. lets make next year at windsor and goshen a time to remember. take care and stay in touch...........mike and donna

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Joanne and I had a great time. Met some fine people and made some good friends. looking forward to next year in London then on to Goshen. A big congrats and thank you to Wayne and Gayle and Dave and Lyne for all their hard work and kind hospitality.

Thanks

Rick & Joanne

PS. Hope all you FORD guys made it home OK. lol

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Why is everyone wearing jackets? Could you send some of that cool air to Texas. And we can send some of this hot air your way. LOL

Glad yall had fun. Rallies rule.

thibideau

Hat off to Wayne, Gayle, Lynne and Dave for planning and executing a great rally. We have a good time, met super 'Heartland family members" and want to thank all for the information shared. This information gave us an excuse to purchase some much needed tools. Hopefully this was just the first of many rallies. Looking forward to Windsor and Goshen in June 2011.

jnbhobe

Patti and I got home tuesday afternoon. It took us a hour of waiting on the bridge to Wellsley Island to get back in the states, customs was really backed up. Thought maybe it was something I did. LOL We really had a good time in Kingston. We met a great group of people and made lots of friends. We hope we can all stay in touch. Wayne & Gayle and Lynne & Dave you guys did a fantastic job with the rally, it was a blast.

Thanks, Patti and Jon

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Feedback on 2010 Ontario Chapter Rally

It took us 5 days to get to Kingston and 5 days to get home we visted at the rally for a day and a half, we came across 2 different head on MVA's, got shut out in Dryden Ontario, went into a camp ground that was supposed to be BIg Rig Friendly but wasn't ( biggest rig was 23 ft) We really hit a jack pot there. Wait I am getting to the best part, we will do it again. All those that missed the KIngston Rally....Too bad, it was really great. We met the best people. the food was wonderful, the people were unbelievable.(I never thought I would admit my mustakes to other seasoned RV'ers.

Wayne & Gayle and Lynne & Dave, you did a great job. I couldn't help but notice that you waited until we were set up before you came to welcome us......

I hope Dave had a chance to talk to Donna before they left lol

Looking forward to next year.

Don & Janina

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Re: Ontario chapter Rally

Great meeting you guys too. Had a blast getting to know everyone. Sorry to hear about your troubles on the way home but you made it OK. Looking forward to next year for sure.

Rick & Joanne

Hunter

Newby
Re: Ontario chapter Rally

Hats off to Wayne & Gayle and Lynne & Dave. They did a great job. Love my Heartland hoodie that we won.

This was our first rally ... but not our last.

Jeannine & Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.