EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OR, North Bend - 7/11/2014 to 7/13/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becci

We just made our reservations for this rally. We attended the rally in Branson in Oct (our first) so this will be our 2nd. Looking forward to it.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
John and Becci, I met you at the rally in Branson and didn't get a chance to see you before we all left. Hope you enjoyed the Missouri rally and will enjoy the Oregon rally next year. Maybe we'll meet up again on the road.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We are glad you can join us. When will you be arriving and how long are you staying?

Kristy

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Mark & Kristy,
We have made reservations for your rally arriving July 10th and staying thru for the jamboree departing on July 21. It sounds like so much fun.
Chuck & Donna

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
OK Everyone....

The first of the year is approaching and its time to make travel plans for 2014. Now would be a good time to call and make your reservations.

While you are at it, add the Jamboree and the Washington rally to the list. We would love to have a huge caravan between the events.

Please check the list at the top and let me know if I'm missing anyone, have incomplete info., or I'm just plain wrong.

Happy New Year!!!

Kristy

Thenomads

Hello!
Just made our reservations at The Mill RV Park. We will go from there to Bandon our home away from home. Unfortunately we don't have enough vacation to go to the Jamboree and Washington Rally. Maybe next year. Look forward to seeing and meeting everyone! This will be our second Rally the first was in Jackson, CA we had a great time. Until then...
Corey & M'Lissa

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We look forward to meeting you! Will you be arriving the 11th and leaving the 13th or have you wrangled a couple of extra days?
Kristy

Thenomads

Hello,
We will be arriving on July 11, Friday afternoon (we will be leaving Modesto on Thursday after work) and then will be leaving on Monday July 14 heading for Bandon for a few days of crabbing before we need to head home. We have been going to Bandon (Bullards Beach) every year for 20 years. Once we win the lottery we plan on moving up there LOL! Look forward to meeting everyone.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks! If you do move to Bandon, you won't be the only one from our group who lives there. Hopefully you get to meet the others at the rally.

Kristy

shelsay

Finally got around to making our reservation with the Mill. We plan to come on the 9th rather than the 10th.

Happy New Year everyone.

Pat

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Got your arrival date corrected Pat. We look forward to seeing you then. Maybe we will even see you before then. Kona misses her boyfriend.

Kristy

DEBJER

Kristy, just made reservations for the oregon rally. In in the 11 out on the 13. Still not sure about the jamboree. Deb

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Glad you can make it. I added you to the list. I saw you also signed up for WA.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Quick update.....

The price for the Jamboree is $115 per person. They are finalizing the rest of the paperwork which is supposed to be done by the 31st, if it gets done on time (something the event planner has no control over) we will be the first to get the final info.

Rememer that the price covers some meals, tours, contests and prizes. It was well worth it for us last year and we are really looking forward to doing it again this year.

Please get your reservations for our rally in as soon as you can. We already have 11 signed up, but I know there are more interested. We can't wait for our camping season to get started and to see everyone again.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I just updated the attendance list in the first post. We are up to 14 which is almost half of the sites set aside for this event. If you plan to attend don't wait too long to make your reservations.

Just as a question...

How many people would be interested in purchasing a zip up hoody or long sleeve t-shirt as a souvenir for this rally. I did these for my first two rallies and lots of people really liked them. I haven't done them in a few years now and we are at a different site for the rally. Is there any interest in my doing this? If so, jacket or t-shirt?

The photo below is from our first rally in 2009 and shows the sweatshirt jacket. The only photo I have that shows our state logo also has the top of someone's bald head as the major part of the picture. I won't post that out of respect for whoever that is. :D:D

Kristy

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 19
  • jacket_edited.jpg
    jacket_edited.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

shelsay

Kristy--

Think it's a great idea--two votes for the zip hoody.

Did you get a lot of snow this week?

Pat

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
The attachment does seem to work - get an error msg and to contact administrator. Would like to see a picture before we vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.