EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OR, North Bend - 7/24/2015 to 7/26/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Rick,
Thats the email I have been using. Have you been getting them? I sent one last night. If they aren't showing up for you, maybe they are getting caught by your junk filter.

Kristy

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Rick,
Thats the email I have been using. Have you been getting them? I sent one last night. If they aren't showing up for you, maybe they are getting caught by your junk filter.

Kristy

Yes just received only one E-Mail found it in my Junk Mail after reading your response on the portal if it is not to late I will send a check for 2 shirts. Looking forward to meeting all, C U in July :cool:

TRAVELER07

Hi Kristy, Mailed my check today 5-4-15, for $36.00 for two T Shirts for the Oregon rally, Sent check as soon as I received the mailing address my computer has been acting up Sorry about the inconvenience TRAVELER07 Rick n Blanca

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks, it was nice talking to you you Rich. I don't know why we were having trouble with the emails, but it's fine now. We will see you in July.

Kristy

TRAVELER07

Hello Kristy, Let me know if you don't receive my check $36.00 for two Oregon rally T Shirts Thank You Rick and Blanca

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
A couple of checks haven't arrived yet. I sent emails to those involved, but thought I had better post too since email has been a problem off and on.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to our latest Oregon Club members, Larry and Judy Brownell (Brownie14) from Terrbonne, OR. They will be joining us at this rally and I know everyone will welcome them with open arms. They haven't posted much on the forum yet. They are still figuring things out, but you can send them pm's or emails if you want or ust buy them a drink when you meet them!

Welcome Larry and Judy!

That makes 26 rigs plus the the Belettis and the team from Sutton RV. This could be our biggest rally yet.

Take Care,
Kristy

TRAVELER07

Hi Kristy, Don't know if you received my check for $36.00 for the rally Tshirts for Blanca and myself will not cancel the check in case it arrives in the mail if not will settle with you at the rally C U soon Rick-n-Blanca

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
No check in the mail Rich. We will figure it out when we see you if the check doesn't show up by then.

Kristy

TRAVELER07

So sorry Kristy about the inconvenience with this check, I did not expect the problem with the check getting lost in the mail. Rich-n-Blanca

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
It's Official! This is now Oregon's largest rally!

Right now we have 27 spaces plus the Beletti's and our rally site. Our block of sites is a total of 30 so we can still have a couple more join us. We will also have the sites that Sutton rents, but those don't really count for us.

I updated the chart at the top of the thread to include the new people I just found out about. It also lists those who will be in the caravan from WA to Portland to North Bend or some part of that. We will depart the WA rally at 9 AM for Portland RV Park. On Thursday July 23, we will leave at 8 AM. The early start is to arrive at the Mill early enough to give Henderson's Line-Up enough time to do the rig weights that have been requested and still have time to inspect suspension and alignment for some others.

It's not as far to July as it seems! Travel safe to those who get to do that before the rallies.

Kristy

TRAVELER07

Changed our arrival date to July 20 so that we have time to go 4 wheeling on the beach and sight seeing can't wait until we get there!

Status
Not open for further replies.