EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Bedford - 6/8/2012 to 6/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnbhobe

Nona, Hope we're not too late we just got back to town and internet service, Patti and I would like shirts one XL and one 2X.

mrmagoo

Hi... we have not been on the forum lately and just saw the T-Shirt info... If we are too late, we totally understand... if not, one L and one XL...

Sorry for the late notice... :(

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just an update. I was thinking of adding to the desert menu for the Pot Luck........say 10-12 flavors of ice cream. Hopefully that's ok with everyone.

Jamie

truknutt

Committed Member
Just an update. I was thinking of adding to the desert menu for the Pot Luck........say 10-12 flavors of ice cream. Hopefully that's ok with everyone.

Jamie

TWIST MY ARM! NO REALLY, TWIST IT!! I've been training for this event!! I'm up to just forgetting the bowl and only using a LARGE spoon & the carton!!

dieselsweetheart

You're a funny man Dave...next I see you I'm going to show you just how funny you are. ;)

Oh, hey folks!! Remember to increase your intake of IRON starting NOW if you tend to run a little on the low side...so you can be a good donor for someone who needs your blood. Get all those dark green leafy veggies in, sunflower seeds, dried apricots, and some cold cereals, just to name a few. Or you can pop an iron supplement too.... your iron level might be good for you, but to donate to someone in need, you need to have good full-of-iron red cells for the person getting your blood. This is why they do the finger stick during your interview...to check the iron content in your blood.

P.S. Colace will be provided at the pot-luck!!

truknutt

Committed Member
Sorry folks but, T-Shirt ordering is officially closed as we sent & confirmed our order today.

We also confirmed all site assignments with the CG & turned the last 2 or 3 remaining sites back over to them. Anyone else wants in at this point, I may have room in the Cyclone's garage!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just a quick bit of info.

-2 fuel station just up the road from the campground, Diesel $3.89 and Gas $3.59
Several fuel stations just off the PA Turnpike, about 4-5 cents higher

-A convenience store and a small grocery store about a mile from campground
Several larger grocery stores 4-5 miles away

-Big reminder- NO beer or wine sold in convenience stores or grocery stores in PA. Bring your own or there is a beer distributor about 2 miles up the road.

Also, a Ford and Dodge dealer just outside the campground, for those who want to leave with something different.

See ya in a week
Jamie

bill40

The last time we were there we left with the new little car, from the Dodge dealer nice people to deal with. I'll stick with the choc. Jamie.

truknutt

Committed Member

-2 fuel station just up the road from the campground, Diesel $3.89 and Gas $3.59

-Big reminder- NO beer or wine sold in convenience stores or grocery stores in PA. Bring your own or there is a beer distributor about 2 miles up the road.

Also, a Ford and Dodge dealer just outside the campground, for those who want to leave with something different.

See ya in a week
Jamie

Thanks for the info Jaime.

Jamie and Ginger,

We are planning a special gift bag for Madison. Can you tell us what she likes and what she is allowed to have?

Thanks Nona

dieselengineer

Charter Member

See ya in a week
Jamie

The old dodge is all fueled up and I gave it a nice wash yesterday. Looking real good, maybe I can make a nice deal

Status
Not open for further replies.