EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lancaster - 4/17/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

vakthund

The Vikings will visit from Washington, arriving Thursday 4/16 and departing 4/19. Two adults, two teenagers, two dogs, one ship.
HOC# 2136, dates reserved but did not receive a site# yet.
In on the shirts, one 3x, one large, two med.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
The Vikings will visit from Washington, arriving Thursday 4/16 and departing 4/19. Two adults, two teenagers, two dogs, one ship.
HOC# 2136, dates reserved but did not receive a site# yet.
In on the shirts, one 3x, one large, two med.

Gotcha!! Glad you can make it!!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Let me guess, The Vikings will dock their ship on the lazy river sites, correct? Do we have to bring swords?

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Sounds like this is going to be a "PIECE FULL" weekend with the Vikings in town. Onward!

JWalker

Come on warm weather. The trailer is scheduled to make its way home in 2 weeks. I'm still looking at a few feet of snow in its spot.

chaplady

Got a good start this week lots of high 40's & 50's in forecast. But I'm with you getting antsy to go! Bill

jo9463

Spent 2 hours Friday with the snow blower and frontend loader clearing the entrance to get to the spot.

No more snow.......PLEASE!!!!!

Move to the SOUTH and you won't have to worry about all they snow anymore...lol

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Yeehaw!!!! And the snow is melting fast. I can see our yard for the first time in 6 weeks!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JWalker

Yeehaw!!!! And the snow is melting fast. I can see our yard for the first time in 6 weeks!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah. Same here. Batteries are on the charger and we are hoping to pick up the trailer next week. Planning on hitting the RV show in York PA next weekend. Ready to get Rollin!!!

JWalker

Last call for Tshirts! 4 hours to order time.

Please check first post to confirm size. Let me know of anything that needs changed.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.