EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lancaster - 4/18/2014 to 4/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just a reminder, anyone interested in going to lunch at Plain & Fancy Farms on Saturday, please let us know. Need 20 people for the group rate.

Menu and sign up are on post #2

brauch

Camping Wife
Greetings from North Carolina.

We have included the Lancaster Rally in our plans and have left a message on the voicemail a few days ago at Old Mill for them to call back so we can make a reservation. I have just read the above thread and will also send an email if they are responding to that method quicker than the phone messages.

Our plan is to arrive on 4/17 and stay until 4/21. The morning of the 18th we will be driving to Allentown to pick up our 6 yr. old great-neice who will spend the weekend camping with us.

Looking forward to meeting new Heartland friends.

brauch

Camping Wife
An afterthought.....I notice there is no site cost listed for this rally. Would you please advise the price.
Thanks,

JWalker

Greetings from North Carolina.

We have included the Lancaster Rally in our plans and have left a message on the voicemail a few days ago at Old Mill for them to call back so we can make a reservation. I have just read the above thread and will also send an email if they are responding to that method quicker than the phone messages.

Our plan is to arrive on 4/17 and stay until 4/21. The morning of the 18th we will be driving to Allentown to pick up our 6 yr. old great-neice who will spend the weekend camping with us.

Looking forward to meeting new Heartland friends.

Welcome Ed And Barbara. Glad to have ya. Bring up some warm weather when you come this way.

I'm hoping the office will start taking registrations in the next 2 weeks. Please post again with all your info. when you get confirmation from the campground. I think the rate is $50.

Jamie

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Jamie the 2014 rates were not available at the time of booking. We were charged a deposit based upon 2013 rates but I think you are right.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
FYI When I registered in February via e-mail, they asked for one nights deposit of $50.00.

JWalker

Attention!!!!!!!!

I received this email from old Mill Stream Campground this morning.

************************************************************************************

We will be in the office and answering the phones starting Tuesday the 25th. Your people can start calling then to make their reservations. Have a great day!

Christine Suydam - Manager

************************************************************************************

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Attention!!!!!!!!

I received this email from old Mill Stream Campground this morning.

We will be in the office and answering the phones starting Tuesday the 25th. Your people can start calling then to make their reservations. Have a great day!

Finally! I think they are going to get bombarded on Tuesday! At least I hope they do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JWalker

Attention!!!!!!!!

I received this email from old Mill Stream Campground

************************************************** **********************************

************************************************** **********************************

nomare

We are on site 312 and Jim and Geri Reyes are on site 314. We are both arriving Friday 4/18. Can't wait to kick off the camping season

JWalker

We are on site 312 and Jim and Geri Reyes are on site 314. We are both arriving Friday 4/18. Can't wait to kick off the camping season

Welcome Jim & Geri and John & Mary Ann. See you in a few weeks.

JWalker

We are on site 211 Thur-Sun can't wait to blow the winter off of the camper.

Awesome. See ya soon!!!

Yeah.....this winter has been quite "Brutal". Finally uncovered the camper this past weekend, then it snowed. Just another slap in the face.

JWalker

Let's welcome a new "RAM" to the PA rally. Oh... Vinny & Mary Sue are coming too. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.