EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lancaster - 4/18/2014 to 4/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrzygrl64

OK, so I have a question. I just looked at the campground map, and we are in site 318, which looks like half a "T". How do you get in there? The website has no pics to see it at all, so I thought maybe some of you could explain how that will work. We have a 40' 5th wheel.

Thanks!

Kelly

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
OK, so I have a question. I just looked at the campground map, and we are in site 318, which looks like half a "T". How do you get in there? The website has no pics to see it at all, so I thought maybe some of you could explain how that will work. We have a 40' 5th wheel.

Thanks!

Kelly

According to the campground they were going to upgrade those sites and the website says a new map is coming maybe Jamie could get a copy from them & post it here

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
The site map is not correct. Over the winter, they remodeled a lot of the sites that we are on. I have no idea how someone would have backed into the old sites. They are now a more traditional site configuration. If not, we will just move the rally to the parking lot.

I'll see if I can get a map

brauch

Camping Wife
OK...Finally got through to campground to make our reservations. We will be on site 217, arriving 4/17 thru 4/21.
Hopefully we will bring some warm weather with us from NC !!!

JWalker

OK...Finally got through to campground to make our reservations. We will be on site 217, arriving 4/17 thru 4/21.
Hopefully we will bring some warm weather with us from NC !!!

PLEASE bring some warm weather. It's snowing now. Calling for 2"-4" today.

Glad ad you can make it!!

JWalker

Jamie or Ginger can you confirm the day/date for the Pot Luck Dinner please?

Friday the 18th. The agenda is posted on post #1. Let me know if you can open the attachment? I can't seem to open it, but I'm using my phone right now.

Jamie

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The attachment does open Jamie. Kelly asked me about the dinner because the event generator date is the 19th and the agenda date is the 18th. Just wanted to help her get the info she needed. Thanks!

jrzygrl64

I see it is changed now to the 18th. Thanks for the clarification. We will have to plan our arrival accordingly.

Thanks! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Kelly

JWalker

I see it is changed now to the 18th. Thanks for the clarification. We will have to plan our arrival accordingly.

Thanks! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Kelly

Most of the time we schedule a potluck Saturday evening. We decided to have it Friday evening and Saturday we are planning to have a nice get together a Plain and Fancy Farms Restaurant located nearby the campground. Come join us if you would like. The menu is located on post #2 of this thread. We have to confirm a reservation with them, prior to us arriving. So let us know and we can put you on the list.

JWalker

Welcome Jim & Sandi McCartney & family. They will be joining us at the Rally and also for lunch at Plain & Fancy.

Se ya soon!!!!

Jamie

JWalker

2014 PA Rally
Agenda

Friday

6:00- POT LUCK. Bring your favorite covered dish.
HOC will supply main dish. (Pasta with Marinara
and Alfredo)
Location- Dreamers Pavilion

Saturday

9:00am- Coffee & Doughnuts
Location- TBD

10:30am- Chapter Leader Meeting

1:00pm- Lunch at Plain & Fancy Farms.
Located about 5 miles from Old Mill Stream
Price- $14.95 (20 People min. required for discount rate)

After lunch- Spend the rest of the day exploring the area

Sunday

Happy Easter & safe travels

Status
Not open for further replies.