EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, New Holland - 6/11/2010 to 6/13/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

I just got B's address and it's in the trunk of my car. I was going to send it yesterday but I fell yesterday walking to the med center and was in a lot of pain...could barely drive home at the end of the day. Came home early today...lot of pain and upset stomach. So tomorrow's gonna be the day!!

bill40

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE POSTER!!!. I really appreciated all the warm thoughts,you know how to make an old man feel good. Still waiting for some test to come back so they can decide how to fix this problem, and then we can get back on the road and see everyone. Jerry had the poster hanging on the china closet we I got back from the Doctor. Love and miss everyone (including Molly, Misty & Cagney). Bill & Jerry

dieselsweetheart

Happy 4th everyone!!!!

Please check out the thread about the Hershey RV show. I am going to run that thread with announcements from now on. It's on the portal page...scroll down underneath the rally information. Way at the end under RV shows. So please check in there for updated information...and if you can make it to the show, please do!!!! Mini-rally sponsored by DH and myself on Friday and Saturday evening!!!

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Bill, we all miss you both and hope modern medicine can help you quickly so you can get back on the road.

dieselsweetheart

Hey all you lovely PA rally people!! I am now the coordinator for the collection of food items out of the campground in Nashville...so please help us reach our goal of 250 items!! Bring along some non-perishables...see Jim's list of needed items but think protein such as peanut butter and tuna packets are good too.... thanks in advance!! This is something that is important to the people of Nashville and we, of course, are kind-hearted folks and we can help them with this small, but very needed project!! You rock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.